Sold

Nero Morg

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 A6 TDI, 2001 Jetta TDI, 2014 Passat TDI
Sold

Well, with life comes tough decisions. 2003 Silver Jetta Wagon All sorts of stuff done to it...

-Manual swapped with EGR trans
-Stage 3 endurance clutch with 21lb flywheel, new pivot pin and release fork while in there
-sigma 5 short shifter -right cv axle rebuilt with new ends from Idparts
-288mm brake conversion up front
-Koni active red's on all four corners
-new a arms w/ball joints
-new rear axle bushings
-complete new suspension bushings, bearings, covers, bump stops, sway bar bushings, end links... Ect... All new suspension.
-euro vr6 auto wagon springs on all four corners to achieve 2" lift, new from Idparts
-neurospeed adjustable rear sway bar new from ecstuning
-in tank lift pump
-1019 nozzles
-vnt17
-upgraded smic
-brm intake with studs welded to it for Egr cooler
-bhw upgraded oil cooler
-Nicktane 1 micron fuel filter kit
-11mm pump rebuilt by DFIS ~2000ish miles ago
-ARP head bolts
-Stage 4 Malone tune with dynamic Egr and fast warmup idle
-Full FIS cluster w/outside temp sensor wired
-ESP fully wired -auto dimming center rear view mirror
-blue tint asphyrical side mirrors, heat works
-ocean style tail lights (have spare stock lights too)
-Midwest light Inc HID headlights with fog, all wired.
-South Beach 17" rims
-2.5" turbo back exhaust with magnaflow muffler. No drone.
-mfsw swap and wired in
-FrostHeater
-Catch can installed
-Comes with skid plate, not currently installed, still in my garage.
-Vented fender skirt for SMIC, newer fender skirt on drivers side
-Both engine side skirts new
-Programmed to all windows down/up with FOB
-2 full key and 1 valet key
-Larger glove box
-Center cupholder mod from later MKIV's
-Cam replaced with followers at last timing belt, stock profile
-2 month old Group 31 battery

Cons:
Occationally the right rear door won't lock/unlock with the fob/switch, usually manually operating the lock fixes it for a while. Didn't fix, because they aren't fun to replace.
Valve cover seeps a little at the back, but it's so little I never have to top off the oil between oil changes
Lid for center arm rest hinge is broken, but still stay closed, just rattles a little when flipped up

I'm sure there's some stuff I'm missing. I've owned for about 5 years, and did all sorts of fun stuff to it. Was planning to own for the next 10 years... But ya know. Life happens. Engine has about 360k ish miles on it. Can't remember, since doing the FIS cluster swap. Timing belt is due in about 50~k miles Only does a puff of whiteish smoke at startup, otherwise only has a haze when at WOT.

Has sunroof, black cloth interior. Passenger side heated seat does not work, never bothered to fix it. Has of course the occasional door ding and whatever for a 19 year old car, but I've replaced oth bumpers and had the right quarter reworked, clean title. All interior pieces present, just need to detail it.

Hoping for $6000, it's ready to go cross country. This is currently my daily driver, until I get a replacement car. So mileage will slowly go up.

I'll be updating this as I remember all the stuff I've done to it over the years.
Also note, I'm keeping the license plates. Non-negotiable.

Last edited:

Nero Morg

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Portland, OR
Updated with interior photos. I still need to vacuum it, like I said, still dailying it.
Rear headrests are in my garage, I fold the rear seat down a bunch.

Last edited:

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
well, being you're parting out the '13 Passat now, are you gonna keep the wagon for time being?

Nero Morg

Top Post Dawg
TDI
well, being you're parting out the '13 Passat now, are you gonna keep the wagon for time being?
Nah, my wife is partially working from home, so until I get a new car I'll drive hers, which is a `14 nms tdi, or I'll drive my samurai.