What happeed to the look of this web site

gmcjetpilot

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW TDI DSG Matalic Grey
Did this website change look or owner? Thanks

I still have my TDI and love it. I have a second car a Nissan Leaf (I know but it's good for local and not having to go to gas station is great).

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Not sure when you last visited but it has been using this setup for a while now. I forget when it changed.

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
Late summer or early fall of 2019 or maybe 2018. Fred still runs it, the change over had something to do with the security.

gmcjetpilot

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks I knew it changed a year ago, but just was not sure what was going on. Good to know it is the same Admin owner. Great site. It has served me well. Need to send in some money. SO WHEN IS VW GOING TO BRING BACK TDI's? Ha ha. Seriously

Yep I had not visited much if at all in 2019 and 2020.

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Yes, a little over a year ago the forums were update to this new software for several reasons. You can read the link for details, but it is still the same admin for the past 25 years and even many of the same volunteers moderating and doing admin work.

gmcjetpilot

Veteran Member
TDI
Yes, a little over a year ago the forums were update to this new software for several reasons. You can read the link for details, but it is still the same admin for the past 25 years and even many of the same volunteers moderating and doing admin work.
Thank you and thank you all who bring us this great forum.... I have got so much excellent advice and information to maintain my VW TDI...

Thank you. Everyone have a great Thanksgiving, Christmas & Winter Holiday and New Year.