Inspection due soon....

tkerr

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen
Hey to all, I'm a newbie here, having owned a 2014 Jetta Sportwagen since last September. The countdown is now on with "inspection due in _ days" showing up on the display. What do I need to expect as far as service, maintaining, etc. Oil/filters change is coming up really soon too. Is all this related?
Thanks in advance.

Steve

STDOUBT

Veteran Member
TDI
dos jettas
Welcome to TDIClub!
You should find a maintenance schedule for your car - makes it very clear.
The maint. timer can be set arbitrarily. It allows the Stealership to set it to "whenever they want to see you again".
It can also be set properly, to align with mfg. recommended maint. intervals.

tkerr

TDI
2014 Jetta Sportwagen
Thanks. Good to know. I'll check the manual for scheduled maintenance. I'm assuming the dealerships are the ones who set the intervals? Not something I can control? Thanks again.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
The maintenance schedules are all listed right here in this section if you just look a little. PDF files for every year and model (mostly).

One post should do. Multiple posting for the same thing is frowned upon. Posts can be edited if need be.

reince

TDI
2006 Beetle
The maintenance schedules are all listed right here in this section if you just look a little. PDF files for every year and model (mostly).

One post should do. Multiple posting for the same thing is frowned upon. Posts can be edited if need be.
I got to find that file as well.