Mk TDI Wagon Roll Coal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
cars and any other inanimate objects can not be immature or stupid only the feelings of others projected to the owners of such inanimate objects or even the activities of someone. back out of your hate for a "coal roller" however you want.
i don't make much smoke when driving, i don't drive 11/10 when i drove it, besides, my cummins always smokes going over the mountains hauling even an empty trailer let alone one with a load, especially on a hot day, and its not even a coal roller, just more boost, IP mod, big turbo and a tune with a 4" ss exhaust. either way im sure your flipping off truckers who show even a hint of diesel smoke?

Poor King

Veteran Member
TDI
'91 Jetta, '91 GTI, '04 Touareg
Drifting at one time was also deemed irresponsible and dangerous. And today it's considered a sport.

There are many useless and immature activities that is looked down upon depending on the opinionated's personal interests. But gather a large enough crowd of fanatics and people will follow, invest, normalize, profit, and then love you for it. Anybody want to talk about lowriders?

Point is, just because someone gets a kick out of doing something that is not followed by a mass media of applause and approval does not make it wrong.

wildn

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI wagon 5spd! 2011 Jetta JSW TDI DSG
I can 100% respect and understand that opinion. I do know that the way I feel about it is frowned upon and out right wrong. Thank you for taking the time to write that, I appreciate it.
Is there any known forums that include the TDI "punks" like me?
I don't want to pollute this forum with my stupid questions.
On Facebook, there's a group called "tdi scumbags" its modded tdi's and stuff. It may be worth checking out.

Status
Not open for further replies.