The junk man cometh' !!!

runonbeer

Maintenance EnthusiastVendor
TDI
'00 Golf 02M, '10 Golf 02E, '02 UTE 02M
Hmmm too bad that wooden shifter isn't a 6. Need something to replace the crappy eBay china shifter I put in my lady's car

runonbeer

TDI
Yeah but the wood wouldve matched the GLX/VR6 interior. I threw the wood auto shifter in the trash.

I gotta get her something though, the eBay shifter makes your hand smell like solvent/plastic.

mx07gt

Veteran Member
TDI
B5 Passat TDI
Do you happen to have the driver side inner door pull? Its for a Jetta GL (no power windows) if you have it in black even better

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
Tacoma 4x4 converted to TDI
Will the MK5 mirror work on an MK4? I died my mirror black and it looks great, only thing is now the tabs that hold it to the know are breaking off. I only have 2 of the clips left intact.
it won't work unless you use the MKV glue on base...the MKIV base is the same design just scaled down

Do you happen to have the driver side inner door pull? Its for a Jetta GL (no power windows) if you have it in black even better
I may have one for a 2 door golf without power windows.... I'll google a jetta and see what it looks like...

runonbeer

TDI
these are super sweet 5 speed knobs....think of it as a sleeper six speed :D
I've got my old 5 speed sleeper knob on my golf. I think I want people that drive her car to know they can go faster if they want to :D

what the heck. I'll just draw a 6 on it.

PM sent.

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
it won't work unless you use the MKV glue on base...the MKIV base is the same design just scaled down
Would you by chance have an MKIV version to be able to take a side by side shot so I can see what the differences are in the mirror itself? Does not matter color. I would just like to see if it would be worth it for me to try to locate an MKV base. I do need to replace my windshield.

jimbote

Certified Volkswagen Nut
TDI
Tacoma 4x4 converted to TDI
Would you by chance have an MKIV version to be able to take a side by side shot so I can see what the differences are in the mirror itself? Does not matter color. I would just like to see if it would be worth it for me to try to locate an MKV base. I do need to replace my windshield.
sure...they are very similar in size/shape...however the MKV stalk is a bit longer....I'll try and PM you a side by side later

47coeman

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 jetta TDI, 94 TDI German block in a Samurai
Jimbode
How hard is it to find a 11mm pump that is a runner or economically feasible to rebuild I got one, however to rebuild it 1800.00, looking for one priced that I can afford. Skip

dirtride

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Golf
Just received shifter knob assy, very nice piece! Looking forward to install, probably will condition the leather first. Quick shipping and good response. Thank you! :)

runonbeer

TDI
I got that Busted BRM out finally. You still want the pistons? Pretty sure #3 is gonna be junk. I found a wrist pin in the belly pan.

3turboz

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GL Wolfsberg
Been through the thread several time and can't find any info on the turbo.

Also, still have the seats? 2 door or 4 door?

Tdorval

TDI
99 Jetta
Jimbote, your pm box is full. Tried messaging you about harnesses.

Thanks