Recent content by Zxd5298

1. Z

no boost no vacuum to n75

Thank you! It turns out that the one way check valve was flipped idk how i did that lol
  2. Z

BRM 1.9 timing belt

Hello everyone, i have a 06 jetta tdi brm i had to put a new cam in new lifters and all so of course i'm doing water pump and timing belt im so confused so i have the tool in the cam sproket goes all the way in as if its at tdc but the timing marks does not match the 4z on the back of the cover...
  3. Z

Bleeding a line after changing slave cylinder?

I remember doing this it was a pain i was able to do it by hand having someone pumping the pedal by hand it is much easier to use the tool but it is possible to do by hand just takes time
  4. Z

no boost no vacuum to n75

I have a 2006 jetta 1.9 i keep getting a p0299 code i replaned n75 valve i noticed i have good vacuum but not to the n75 valve, is there something i'm missing??? i am new at diesel and turbos so this is all new to me thank you guys in advance
  5. Z

no boost no vacuum

I have a 2006 jetta 1.9 i keep getting a p0299 code i replaned n75 valve i noticed i have good vacuum but not to the n75 valve, is there something i'm missing??? i am new at diesel and turbos
  6. Z

P0299

Good Evening All, I have a 2006 jetta 1.9 i keep getting p0299 i have replaced n75 valve and checked source vacuum all is good. i have vacuum going to the valve cover but no vacuum going to the n75???? im stumped!!!! any Suggestions Thanks!
  7. Z

06 Jetta TDI clutch master cylinder

Guys, I have an 06 tdi I broke the connector on the clutch master cylinder and I’ll call Renard start obviously does anyone know where I can find a new connector or if there’s a way around it?
  8. Z

Clutch

Good morning all, I will be doing a clutch replacement on an 06 Jetta tdi! Fun!!! Has anyone done it. I was thinking of pulling the motor I felt like that was the best plan has anyone done it with out pulling it out??? Also I want to go ahead and order the clutch now so I won’t have to wait but...
  9. Z

Turbo issues

Thank you guys I ordered a new cooler should be good hopefully!!
  10. Z

Turbo issues

I don’t think it is an exhaust leak it does not do it at an idle I thought I was coming from a valve off the EGR coolerBecause air was leaking from that but I unplugged the vacuum line from it and it still did it
  11. Z

Turbo issues

Hello everyone I have an 06 Jetta TDI I am new to turbodiesels I’m not sure if this is normal or if I have an issue when accelerating I have a lot of air coming from the back of the motor then once I get to about 350 RPM air goes away and I can feel the boost kick in is this normal? When I take...