Recent content by Ziggyzag68

1. Z

Tdi mechanic near Pittsburgh

Hey guys looking for a mechanic or guru to do a timing belt job near Pittsburgh not many shops listed on the site anyone know of any
  2. Z

New to tdi wondering if the noise I'm hearing is cam/ lifter noise or injection pump

Thanks guys i really appreciate all the feedback looks like I will need to be getting a new pump with as many miles as I have it may be even worth looking into a used engine and just swapping the whole thing any thoughts
  3. Z

New to tdi wondering if the noise I'm hearing is cam/ lifter noise or injection pump

Hey guys I hope I'm posting to the right thread I just got this 2000 golf tdi and the ticking noise seems excessive the engine does have 327000 miles and is due for a timing belt job my question is the noise seems to be cam/lifters or the injection pump I will post a video hoping someone can...
  4. Z

Looking for a Pittsburgh PA TDI Mechanic

Tdi mechanic Looking for a vw mechanic for a timing belt job near Pittsburgh I see davebugs replied to a few but his inbox is full anyone have his contact info
  5. Z

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

Hey guys new to the tdi lifestyle just picked up a 2000 golf tdi 330000 on the clock just wanted your thoughts on weather I should get the oil pump replaced new chain tensioner exc.when I'm in there doing the timing belt service