Recent content by yurtesen

1. Y

Factory trailer wiring part number

The part number for 4-wire Votex trailer cabling for 13-pin connector is 000 055 200 G. This still appears in Brazil, Mexico catalogs. It says 7pin LHD erroneously. But the manual which comes with it says "Electrical extension kit for 13-wire trailer socket". This is for pins 9,10,11,12 and 13...
  2. Y

Additional CCM coding and configurations with VDS Pro

Cool but could be nicer if it was in english :)
  3. Y

Additional CCM coding and configurations with VDS Pro

In MK5 CCM it is possible to disable safe lock (deadlock) feature of the locks. Is it possible with MK4 CCM?
  4. Y

Normal evaporator temperature?

Thats what I thought, but I wanted to see what others get for evaporator temperature.
  5. Y

Well today morning I went into the car and check the static system pressure. The coolant temp sensor said 15C, ambient temp 15.5C and I expect refrigerant was similar temperature. - G65 read 3.9bar - that is exactly what it should be according to workshop manual. Then I started the engine...
  6. Y

I checked the evaporator temperature and when all the flaps are closed and fan speed is lowest, it goes down to 6C (outside temp 20C). If I put fan speed to full and open all the flaps, it goes up to 12C. (car is idling). The compressor clutch is all the time engaged. Can you tell what you...
  7. Y

MK60 ASR module Soft Coding question ('03 ECU)

It looks like the coding follows rules here. Perhaps the engine type differs between drive by wire or cable: http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Golf_(1J)_Brake_Electronics_(MK60) +0000002 +0000000 +0018432 +0001024 = 19458 with rough suspension +0000128 = 19586
  8. Y

Traction Control(ASR) Need a Ginnie pig

Why 21505? How did you come up with it? What about calculating from here? http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/VW_Golf_(1J)_Brake_Electronics_(MK60) Also 18945 is suggested for 1C0 907 379 D ? : http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=988515&postcount=9 See...
  9. Y

Stupid door Switch!! $3 Fix!!!

@towforce The switch is sealed all around. Nothing can go inside unless the seals fail. The metal lever on top of the switch is to avoid horizontal movement being transmitted to the button. It also creates a buffer zone by flexing when the pressure is too high. This effectively reduce tolerance...
  10. Y

@towforce how did your chinese module fail on install? Did you compare genuine module's and vw module's insides and construction material for quality differences? If it was few years back, I guess they could have improved the quality :D who knows... Was it one of these...
  11. Y

Have you tried complete lock mechanisms from AliExpress? If I type 6X1 837 014 C , I get some rather cheap ones.
  12. Y

How I fixed fault code 17911

In vcds, when you go to controller 1 (engine) and from measurement blocks check 53. Do you see the alternator load (4th field) changes based on if you have all electrical things inside car on/off? I have a problem that the value stays fixed all the time whatever I do inside the car.
  13. Y

E-Brake won't turn off running lights

No, I did not say anything like that. Also MK4 does not have CAN bus AFAIK? (or at least it is very limited I think). It looks like it is on MK5 where the DRL is controlled via central electronics module. fosjef67 mentioned a CAN bus fuse but he didn't mention a fuse number? Anyway, it...
  14. Y

@eddieleephd what about fuse14? Manual says it gets power from "Threaded connection -2- (30) on the relay plate" with a thick red write (6mm2) to fusebox. The output is connected to "Central control module for comfort system, behind instrument panel. left" with a red/black wire (1mm2) to a pin...
  15. Y

See: http://web.mit.edu/dennis/www/vw/relays.html Yes, well my car is not exactly a TDI... it is a petrol engine model. So I have 409 and not 109. You can see it from the list in the page above.