Yetii's latest activity

• Y
    AWM oil pan
    AADCD91B-9FF8-442A-8AE9-5A171871CB9B.jpeg
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread BHW Engine Mount Dilemma.
    I bought corteco mounts from FCPeuro. (Part number 8D0199382AE.) They were marked as OEM replacements. It’s a German company but they...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Upgrades and Quirks.
    Well, the car came with the EGR deleted. I still have it but the valve is caked in carbon. I’ve always understood in any diesel it...
  • Y
    Also @oilhammer you recommend a genuine fuel filter or OE over the 5 micron fuel upgrade listed in the how to sticky?
  • Y
    Why is removing the EGR bad? I’d assume having exhaust fumes recirculating in the engine would be bad no?
  • Y
    Oh well wishful thinking.
  • Y
    I thought the cloth was more rare haha. so all European PD motors came with EGRs? Are there any PD engines that don’t have an EGR? I...
  • Y
    Yeah BSM delete has been done. Pretty much every maintenance item I can think of has been done. Lots of new parts on the car even if it...
  • Y
    Hello. So my manual swap is complete and I am in love with the vehicle. I am looking for some suggestion on supporting mods, common...
  • Y
    I use 3oz of Power Service’s Diesel Kleen (silver bottle) on every fill up. If you’re looking for a full system cleaner (especially for...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Need help! Fried Ecu?.
    Yeah what I thought what a ground strap was actually the battery power cable. I didn’t remember where it when when I disassembled it. I...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Need help! Fried Ecu?.
    Problem fixed. Bolt wasn’t tight enough after fixing the cables. Everything is ok!!!
  • Y
    So I finally put the car back together. Went to connect the battery and got a nice spark. Started seeing smoke coming from the ground...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Axle Bolt.
    center of bolt hole to center of bolt hole I got about 110mm Edit: Part# 4A0407341B with VW/Audi logo
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Axle Bolt.
    Honestly it’s my fault. Idk why I wasn’t thinking or even noticed. I smoke a little too much sometimes. When looking at the axle it has...