Yetii's latest activity

• Y
    They closing business? Wow I just looked on their Facebook page. He sold his inventory to a guy is MASS. I’ve never heard of this guy...
  • Y
    Korwerks has the Conversion kit. It’s a 5 speed awd conversion kit. KIT Personally my experience with Frans was great. Also by korwerks...
  • Y
    I know Frans from dutchautoparts could source you the parts for the swap. I know he told me when I did my 5speed conversation that the...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Sourcing axles for manual swap.
    Sorry for late reply. I honestly forgot until you tagged me. Yes 1.8t *MANUAL* axles will work. I think only Passat specific Left...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Passat fun.
    Just seeing this thread for the first time and nice work. Sad to see that damage to such a beautiful car.
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Sourcing axles for manual swap.
    Have you tried contacting Frans to see if he can get you new or used OE inner replacements? Only inner CV joint replacements I can find...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Help select clutch BHW FHN.
    I would love to use my short throw shifter that I bought almost 4 months ago and still haven’t gotten due to back order. Which when...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Help select clutch BHW FHN.
    I would like to add that I am about 1200 miles on my clutch setup and so far so smooth. It grabs nice and the pedal feels very light...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Oil Pan help..
    So being forgetful that we share the same platform as the Audi I took a look at the AWX oil pan and sure enough it’s what I’m looking...
  • Y
    AWX oil pan
    B8FAC007-8951-41CB-97F0-CC2605D84CF7.jpeg
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread BHW Engine Mount Dilemma.
    What’s the difference in cost between local VW dealer and online?
  • Y
    I have zero experience with what the car felt like brand new off the lot. That seems like more of a question for oilhammer. I have zero...
  • Y
    Yetii replied to the thread Oil Pan help..
    Ok I believe that’s the turbo oil return hole for the 1.8t. No sensor plugs into there. Ok I’ll make a block plate, Unless there is a...
  • Y
    1000 miles. Time will tell if they last. (FCPeuro offers lifetime warranty so I’m not worried if I need to replace as it will be free...
  • Y
    Yetii posted the thread Oil Pan help. in VW B5 Passat TDIs.
    So after doing all the work I’ve done, I’ve got the slowest drip coming from the front passenger side of the oil pan. I hate that gasket...