Recent content by yeeet

1. Y

1.9 TDI AFN tuned, pressurizing expansion/coolant tank

forgot you had better pistons and rods, in that case i would use another afn block too
  2. Y

same as me. crack on top of block going from combustion chamber to water port? build arl bottom ve head!
  3. Y

unfortunately no, i spent like 500 eu trying to diagnose it myself and then i gave up and sent to my mechanic. it was a very small crack between cooling galley and combustion chamber, and it only pressurized if i ran the card hard (i drove car like that for a month while i had other block...
  4. Y

what turbo pressure? if you have time and money i’d use arl/asz block and ve head! if my engine decides to grenade itself that’s what i’ll do!
  5. Y

I won’t be much help but i had some very similar symptoms to yours, when i was at about 250hp and i wasted a lot of time and money buying arp headstands, and refreshing the head and in the end it was a hairline crack on the block. sorry for being off topic but what mods do you have?
  6. Y

slipping clutch 4th and 5th, borescope camera in clutch

I was thinking and since I definitely need to take out the clutch just to check if something either needs replacing or just to clean it, I won’t bother and try to diagnose the issue, I’ll just see if i have a nice shop nearby since where the car is at there’s not even a hydraulic jack to work...
  7. Y

on the album i posted , there’s a pic with a drop of oil and i thought right away it’s brake fluid because it’s too clear in color, not black like engine oil is. but it may be misleading me due to the flash of the borescope, and my brake fluid isn’t dropping!
  8. Y

it really does suck , especially when there’s virtually no oil outside the gearbox ! this leak is so weird, i have never seen anything like it. if it’s the rms leaking, how is it not dripping outside and there’s oil on the pressure plate fingers ???
  9. Y

i wish i had the tools to take apart the transmission but they are 200 miles away. bottom of transmission is dry, there’s only oil on pressure plate and fly wheel, so where the hell is it coming from ?! if my rms was leaking that bad then surely there’d be oil everywhere
  10. Y

im also amazed on how the clutch has so much oil but literally only slips at 4th and 5th at 2k rpm!
  11. Y

did just that, but it smelled too much of metal so i couldn’t check if it’s engine oil or brake fluid took some more pictures, and it’s definitely coming from the engine side, i think! https://ibb.co/album/wYZ2pn if it was the rear main seal shouldn’t it leak outside to the floor? maybe it’s...
  12. Y

https://ibb.co/album/WxkWQC took some more pictures, some pics look like brake fluid others look like engine oil
  13. Y

Brake fluid is at max, so it’s definitely engine oil . But i still haven’t found out where it’s coming from clutch disk definitely needs replacing but what about the pressure plate and flywheel? this is a very expensive clutch and this car has thousands sunk into it already 😡
  14. Y

https://youtube.com/shorts/CNitdhi3dJQ?si=6uXh5OVSRbCb19aw This car keeps giving me problems :( 270hp alh, 1st 2nd 3rd gears are perfect, 4 and 5th slip around 2000 rpm right now i’m babying the car in order to try to save the clutch as it’s very expensive i see the oil on the pressure plate...