Recent content by Yamasaki

1. Y

Panoramic Sunroof Alignment

If you are speaking of the panoramic sunroof adaptation procedure whereby you hold the sunroof close button down for 20 seconds, it does not change my alignment. Is there a different procedure? Believe it or not, I have been searching multiple forums for a fix for about a week. Perhaps you...
  2. Y

Panoramic Sunroof Alignment

I'm pretty sure that my panoramic sunroof is not in the fully closed position and needs to be adjusted. This is on a '12 Sportwagen. . The front edge of the sunroof does not sit flush with the roof. When fully closed, I would estimate that it sits 1-2mm too low and 1-2mm open. See the below...
  3. Y

RCD510 from 2014 Jetta

I now consider this matter closed. Let it go.
  4. Y

RCD510 from 2014 Jetta

I am not a shady seller. The item was simply sold before this individual made payment. No money was ever sent or received. I thought we handled this over email? You really felt the need to blast me on the forums? That is shady.
  5. Y

HowTo: RNS-510 Installation + Coding ('09 Jetta)

No sound system just means that you don not have the Fender or Dynaudio premium sound systems. Base models have 'no (high end) sound system' Also anyone find the compass module in a 2014+ Jetta? I've torm the trunk apart and that damned thing is not there. I've teaced all the wires. A little...
  6. Y

RCD510 from 2014 Jetta

Yes I would do that. Pm me here or email me rkleeb@gmail.com
  7. Y

RCD510 from 2014 Jetta

***Sold*** RCD510 out of my 2014 Jetta. $325 shipped. In great shape. I upgraded to the RNS. pm me here or reply if interested.
  8. Y

Heated Seats Help

Thought I would return and close out this thread. Turns out the VCDS did the truck. Just needed to enable seat heating. In a slightly different area on my MKVI Jetta: Module 9, Byte 22, Bit 2. Thanks for the help!
  9. Y

Heated Seats Help

I sincerely appreciate this! VCDS coming tomorrow. I'll update if all works!
  10. Y

Heated Seats Help

This question applies to a Jetta GLI. It not diesel, but I was an active member on here when I had my Golf TDI so I though maybe you all could help. There is a lot of knowledge in these forums. I installed heated seats into my 2014 Jetta GLI (base). The interior came out of another 2014...
  11. Y

2009 -2011 CR Odometer Readings

41,000 on my '12 purchased in Sep of 2011. Never one additive put in the fuel tank and I fill up at pretty much any gas station I see (although I avoid non name brands). Dealer serviced every 10k. Not one single issue so far. Drives like new. I don't even want to get rid of the car, but the...
  12. Y

How much did you pay for 40K Service?

I paid $371.42 after a 20% off coupon @ Roseville VW in Northern CA. 40k service on a '12 TDI with 6 speed manual trans.
  13. Y

2012 Golf TDI - Candy White - Northern CA - $18000

Let me bump this. I had quite a bit of interest from Craigslist but was unable to meet up with anyone at the time. Wife is pushing for an SUV so I told her I would try again to sell this thing. Just had the 40k service completed @ Roseville VW. Current mileage is 41,010.