Recent content by Y2K BORA

1. Y2K BORA

Whats up South Florida TDI Community?

august 5 im in
  2. Y2K BORA

Anyone want to start a coop in Boca Raton

you know! some guys in ft lauderdale i found on a site called biodieselnow.com they are looking to start a production coop. i have expressed interest my self ....but i was hoping to get something done in boca.
  3. Y2K BORA

South Florida GTG- (Summer '07)

i would prefer the july 29th date but ill probably go to either date...im in
  4. Y2K BORA

Anyone want to start a coop in boca raton or surrounding areas

just a feeler for a coop in boca raton or surrounding areas.......anybody?...how about an exsisting one?
  5. Y2K BORA

Anyone want to start a coop in Boca Raton

just a feeler for boca raton and surrounding areas.....anyone ...how about an existing one in the local surrounding areas?
  6. Y2K BORA

Calling all home brewers

all really good feedback guys thanks i guess ill go pump up at sol atlantic while i read up. any body have a system in south florida that is successful and would share info maybe demo?hit me up. about the system in clear water it sounded nice even for the 2k and saw the same system on...
  7. Y2K BORA

Calling all home brewers

i saw this one and i can pick it up so the price would be less what do you guys think.......and tdi jon can you build one automated like that one what would be the price id be intererested? http://www.floridabiodieselinc.com/homesystems.html
  8. Y2K BORA

Calling all home brewers

ok thats beautiful but.. i need one for under or around two thousand
  9. Y2K BORA

Calling all home brewers

Can anyone recomend a turn key system for aprox 45 to 50 gallons. Automated production would be great. anything you think i should take a look at or recomend? would be great thanks everyone:confused:
  10. Y2K BORA

I am down for that gtg umtdi in july sounds like a plan let me know how i can help fill up convoy and bbq what could be better.
  11. Y2K BORA

well if you want to maintain the fidelity you have now .....the only other way requires an aux input. if you dont mind a small reduction in fidelity than remove the tape deck and use the built in fm modulator. If you get an xmready headunit thats as clean as it gets... i would be down for a...
  12. Y2K BORA

ok i think im gonna hold off on the egr until it comes the time to change my ecu tune.....one day a vnt 17 with front mount ic and pp520 and now race pipe would require me to go rc or aligator and no cel.... of course working at the mall minus FAU tuition leaves a rather small margin for...
  13. Y2K BORA

does the dg racepipe set off cel W/up stg 2?

no install just yet but it was the next mod i was considering....just want to make sure i do it once the right way
  14. Y2K BORA

does the dg racepipe set off cel W/up stg 2?

Does the dg racepipe set off cel W/up stg 2 on 2000 jetta?
  15. Y2K BORA

any ideas I dont know what to do about my strut tower bar....with the bolt head that popped off. for those who have not seen it my strut tower bar is bolted down to the car and one of the heads of one of the bolts popped str8 off ...leaving the rest in the car. :confused: so how do i fix it...