Recent content by xTDIx

1. X

TDI upgrade.com vendor site...BEWARE...trouble!!!

We were away Please return your item to TDI Upgrades 9233 Marathon Dr Howard City, Mi 49339 I will cover shipping cost.
  2. X

Race Pipes, EGR Delete Kit's, Block Off Plates.

You emailed me a while back asking pretty much the same thing. We have one that retains the asv, it doesn't have a boost port though.
  3. X

FS: BRM EGR Delete

The pipe looks a little short to be used on the BRM and the bolt pattern doesn't look the same either.
  4. X

WTB: ALH 2.5" or 3" Downpipe for VNT17

I have a new one, 2.5" 304 stainless steel.
  5. X

We carry the Garrett VNT 17 for both the BEW and ALH. However the new Midwest Turbo and Performance VNT 17 with the Billet compressor wheel is killing the Garrett. We have 50 more of the Billet vnt 17's on the way. I don't believe anyone from here has purchased any though. We don't do a lot...
  6. X

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - October 27, 2018

Hahahaa you really are a creep.
  7. X

West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - October 27, 2018

I'll be there for sure, it's been about a decade since i've seen Kirk.
  8. X

Feeler: 2003 Silver Jetta GLS ALH, 162K miles, great shape in West Michigan

We sold a very similar one a month ago that was in slightly better cosmetic condition with less miles for 5k.
  9. X

2.0 vs 1.9

Remember, all of this is just advice. DWYWD A handful of people on here give solid genuine advice, for every one of those you have a hundred couch captains and doughboys shaking their heads at every decision you make.
  10. X

Thanks a lot for the follow up Eddie, I really appreciate it!
  11. X

FEELER: 2001 Jetta TDI Blue Lagoon Metallic 5 speed

Very nice looking MK4, keep it and drive it. Realistically I think you could get $4500 ball park for it.
  12. X

2006 Jetta TDI tuned just right

One of the nicest MK5's I have seen. Usually people don't even bother to mod those. I like.
  13. X

MK5 BRM Coolant Flange and Hose Wanted

I need the flange and the hose that leads from the radiator to the block. Flange P/N: 1K0122291BA, I do not have the hose P/N. email tdiguygr@gmail.com THANKS!