Recent content by xcdhracer15

1. X

CR170 turbo & full rawtek exhaust

2009+ common rail jetta/ sportwagen turbo will fit golfs, exhaust would need modificaiton.
  2. X

CR170 turbo & full rawtek exhaust

CR170 turbo & inlet + full turbo back rawtek exhaust. Has roughly 50k on it, car was part of the buyback, held on till now in hopes of buying another. All in great condition. $1100 shipped to lower 48 OBO
  3. X

VW Rejecting Non-Clean Titles?

I submitted mine may 10th so hoping to get appointment schedule soon....
  4. X

when was yours submitted ?
  5. X

do you know if a current registration is required for turn-in ? My reg expired end of March, car has been parked since knowing buyback was soon.
  6. X

has anyone successfully scheduled a turn-in date?
  7. X

Anyone know if registration needs to be current to turn the car in for buyback? I have a car I'd been waiting since last June for and just received an offer letter. Car has been sitting with expired registration since March.
  8. X

submitted proof of operability per phone discussion with claims rep this included 10+ pages of receipts and a NH state official inspection completed by a state trooper. submitted this yesterday, today it gets rejected and am told to contact claims agent. Tonight talking to claims...
  9. X

2013 TDI Sportwagen DSG Pano

Not entirely true. I could take the car into any dealer today and request the fix be performed, there is an open recall, salvage or not. The reason I have not done this is that if the recall/ fix is performed I am no longer eligible for the buyback or associated fix compensation. I've been...
  10. X

2013 TDI Sportwagen DSG Pano

bump https://nh.craigslist.org/cto/d/jetta-wagon-tdik-diesel/6471429041.html
  11. X

were they recently approved for the fix & associated compensation? I'd gladly take a fix at this point as long as it comes with the $5-7k
  12. X

1995 Golf Sport - TDI Conversion - Salvage

is this the car Brandon built for Chris Duplessis ?
  13. X

Salvage- rebuilt & fix $$

I have a 13 wagon with rebuilt title. I had originally selected buyback option but like many of you this has been pending review for 4+ months with no updates. Has anyone successfully had the fix completed and been compensated the 5-7k for this?? Just wondering if changing my claim from...