Recent content by WYTDI

1. W

Water Gathering on Back Floorboard, Driver Side

I have some VW plenum seal if you end up needing some.
  2. W

FS: Phatnoise, steering wheel w/airbag, B5.5 headlight

As the title states, Phatnoise has everything included, steering wheel is four post w/o controls, headlight is drivers side (left) all plastic mountings are good might need a polish. Offers?
  3. W

B5.5 wagon air bags

Thanks for the interest. These are sold.
  4. W

B5.5 wagon air bags

I know this is not where classifieds go but it is vehicle specific. I have a set of brand new Air-Lift air bags 60748. Willing to accept offers as I would like to see them go to use.
  5. W

Passat B5.5 parts

Motor mounts and bumper protector are sold. Airbags, metalnerd alt. pulley bits, And Phatbox still available.
  6. W

Passat B5.5 parts

Airbags are 75
  7. W

Passat B5.5 parts

I have brand new motor mounts, rear suspension air bags, and a rear bumper scratch protector (wagon) for sale.
  8. W

B5.5 new parts

Items still available.
  9. W

B5.5 new parts

It is the Phatbox.
  10. W

B5.5 new parts

$50 for the PhatNoise.
  11. W

B5.5 new parts

I have some new B5.5 parts for sale. Both motor mounts p/n 8DO199382AR and 8DO199379AR, left and right, OEM. Rear bumper cover from a company in Great Britain (I think). Air-Lift air bags for the rear springs for a wagon. Phatnoise media system. Let me know if you're interested in anything...
  12. W

Rear suspension mount bolts

So I cut a corner when I replaced my struts and reused the upper mount bolts. Heard a clunking sound from the left side yesterday and noticed both bolts were very loose.:eek: Tried to retighten them and they broke.:eek: Are these TTY bolts? If so, can I get by on a regular bolt until I...
  13. W

FS: Phatbox

As the title states. 20Gb with everything still in box. Make offer.
  14. W

Balance shaft delete. How to and part numbers

Have you had a chance to perform a delete yet, Brian? I seem to remember a fellow employee wanting to do this? Impressions?
  15. W

Just hoping?

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=200181 This how-to is real good. You could save yourself some bucks by doing it yourself. BTW, I have the MN tools for sale if you need them.