Recent content by WPhH

1. W

Additional CCM coding and configurations with VDS Pro

Hello gmenounos, do you have any pointers for me?
  2. W

Hello Mozambiquer, can you please let me know how you managed to do it? Thank you so much in advance!
  3. W

Yes they work fine with the door key lock. I re-wrote all the original values back after trying various combinations... Mine must be the first B5 were this just doesn't work.. can't find any other case like mine even after weeks of browsing, in the end everyone that tried got it working :(
  4. W

Hi Lijetta 18T, thanks for your interest. I have been thankfully using your spreadsheet trying to get this to work. But I just can not get this to work. My rear windows are manual and my CCM does not seem to have addresses 16820 and 20916. Yes I am positive, the original value of 04283, 04289...
  5. W

Hi Graeme86, Thanks for your swift reply! I just tried as per your post writing O to 04283, 04289 and also 04295. However, it does not work.
  6. W

Hello everybody, I cannot get my windows to work via keyfob. The car is a 2000 model Passat B5 Variant with central locking and alarm system, but it only has electric windows on the front doors. The CCM is a 1J0 959 799 S. Colour-code of CCM is 3B, soft coding is 00257. Door control...
  7. W

kw1281test: A Free VDS-Pro / VagTacho Alternative

Hello everybody! I am new here. I have been trying to code the 'keyfob window operation' with gmenounos's great software tool, but I am running into a problem. This is about my 2000 year VW Passat B5 wagon. I have only front electric windows. My CCM is 1J0 959 799 S 03B. I am trying to...