Recent content by Worm

1. W

WTB 02J 5 speed transmition for 99.5 to 2003 ALH

Looking to buy 5 speed tranny. 5th gear just went out of mine, I don't know why, it only has 560,000 mi on it. I'm in Eastern Ky. West Liberty Would be great to find one close to me. Thanks
  2. W

WTB Michelin mxv4 195 65 15 energy

Do you have A depth gauge? Thanks. I had a blowout and had to use my spare for the first time in 450 miles. Was looking for one to match it.
  3. W

WTB Michelin mxv4 195 65 15 energy

WTB a new or almost new . These were Spare tires in the Mk4s. THANKS
  4. W

WEB Husky liner mats for MKIV

WTB Husky liner mats for MKIV WTB Black. I would take just the 2 front if that is all you have. Thanks Ken
  5. W

WTB 02 Jetta Front Right Fender Tornado red

Looking for A Tornado red Passenger side front Fender for 02 Jetta somewhat close to West Liberty, KY 41472 Thx Ken
  6. W

2001 RED Jetta part out

Hi, I'm looking for A rear ABS wheel speed sensor, and A rear speaker from A monsoon setup, It will say 2ohm. actually 2 and the symbol for ohms (horse shoe). shipped to 41472 Thanks
  7. W

Parting out MK4 Jetta TDI

I need 1-2ohm rear speaker that is from A Monsoon system. 41472 shipped?
  8. W

Parting out mk4 Jetta

I need 1 rear 2ohm speaker that is out of A monsoon system. 41472 Thanks
  9. W

TDIFest 2014 -Looking for Expressions of Interest

Chattanooga gets my vote. I had A great time in Lexington. I just don't have the time to travel too far.
  10. W

Monsoon Radio?

Monsoon or Not My double din head unit doesn't say Monsoon anywhere, not even on startup. It does say premium VI on A sticker on the case. But it has A big amp in the rear passenger trunk area. It sounded ok, but I replaced the head unit with A Sony Explod that has bluetooth. Sounds much...
  11. W

WTB:MK4 Red LF fender & Grill

I tagged A deer last week, so I am in need of A Tornado red LF fender and red grill, and A red hood. I can find these parts local an A reasonable price but I would have to paint them. Hope someone in KY has some red stuff. Thanks PS; 2000-2004 Jetta
  12. W

Chip Tuning at the Fest?

Is there another way to sign up for A tune, and get A 10% discount? Sorry I don't do facebook.
  13. W

Vacuum pump leak

Sorry bout all the numbers. Well, just swopped mafs with a friend. JOY, 100% power and looked normal on graph. Just ordered A new one from metalman. $95 shipped. Thanks for all the advice. BTW: My friends vac nipple was just as loose as mine, didn't have my mighty vac with me to check. Will...
  14. W

Vacuum pump leak

Topic change LOW POWER The topic has changed. Should I change the title?