Recent content by Woody86

1. W

19 April 08 Langley gtg

Damn I'm on holidays the week before so I'll be at work this time again for sure. Too bad its not on the 12th ;) On another note, I just rolled 100,000km! Oil change time. Wheres the closest place to grab PD oil near Chilliwack?
  2. W

electrical lighting windows craziness

Sounds like its a microswitch in one of your doors. Mine went a couple weeks ago in my hatch. Identical symptoms. Power windows not working, constant beep with lights on because the vehicle thinks the door is open. This is also why you can't lock the doors from the fob, it thinks the door is...
  3. W

Chilliwack BC to Las Vegas

So I'm going down to Vegas in October and now that I've got me a TDI I'm thinking about making the drive. Any insight on a good route? Google says...
  4. W

23 Feb 08 Langley GTG

Woody: 1, Stealership: 0 Small victory today as the microswitch in the hatch was replaced and codes cleared under warranty :D Now I pray they didn't destroy something else while they were in there :( Lights look good, lateral vision seems to have improved. I dodged 2 raccoons on my way back...
  5. W

23 Feb 08 Langley GTG

Great job, thanks Eric! Figures though... today engine light is back on and a microswitch went in one of the doors! Or possibly the hatch? It was the last thing I opened before I lost the ability to lock/arm the car. I think its pissed I didn't take the tuning box :rolleyes: Off to the...
  6. Sig Image

Sig Image

Sig Image
  7. W

February 2008 Mileage Competition

Driver: Woody86 Miles: 458.7 Gallons: 10.48 Model Year: 2004 Model: Golf GLS TDI Tranny: 5 Auto (Tip) Fuel Type: Winterized ULSD MPG: 43.769 Commute 150km/day. 30% city, 70% hwy @ 80 - 130kph (50 - 80mph)
  8. W

23 Feb 08 Langley GTG

Day off work is a go! You bet your ass I'll be there basking in TDI glory and drooling over all the things I need to save my pennies for. :D
  9. W

23 Feb 08 Langley GTG

I'd love to come out to the GTG but as it stands I'm stuck working the 9-5 in Maple Ridge. I'm gonna see if I can duck out early or come up with the day off so I can drop by. How late until the crowd tends to disperse? If not, theres always next time.
  10. W

Yikes! Engine Light :(

So I'm making my way home from work at 1am (:( late work sucks) and I notice this lovely little engine shaped light flick on on the dash of my beautiful new-to-me TDI. I bought it from the stealership and they were able to show me maintenance documentation. It hasn't had a TB change and its at...
  11. W

Vancouver TDI Owner roll call.

1) Erik / Vancouverdieselgeek / West Vancouver 2) Ed / Ed's TDI / Victoria, BC 3) Fred / VW Derf / Richmond, BC 4) Bert / Northerndreams / Delta, BC 5) Jeremy / Brando06 / Vancouver, BC 6) Tony / VW Petrolero / Vancouver, BC 7) Jason / cavuseeker / Redmond, WA 8) Peter / tdi_sport / Coquitlam...
  12. Woody86

Woody86