Recent content by will360655

1. W

FS: 2006 Jetta TDI ASAP

This is my grandfathers car, his new car came in early, so if anyone is interested, we need a quick sale (by quick I mean Monday). Car has 46k miles on it and is stock. DSG Trans All services done by VW. No Accidents Not perfect, but really nice. Black leatherette interior. No real options...
  2. W

Impexfest VII May 3, 2008

I will be coming down again. Still don't have a diesel, but I do have direct injection....:D If anyone is interested, I am selling some Helios wheels. Link if you want to click on it. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3770557 Will
  3. W

WTB: TDI 5th gear set

Still looking, HAS to be out of a A3 or B4, A4 will NOT work. Let me know if anyone has anything.
  4. W

My tranny guys says any gear ratio from a 02A will work, if that helps at all.
  5. W

I know you guys are doing 5th gear swap, and I would love to put a TDI 5th get in my Fiancee's GTI VR6. I'm not a TDI'er anymore, but I still push the cause, and some of you saw my at impex (Silver B6 VR6). Trying to squeeze some more milage out of the GTI. What do these go for, around $125...
  6. W

Impexfest VI - May 4th & 5th, 2007

I brought my direct-injection gasser.....it's the silver passat in the very back.
  7. W

Impexfest VI - May 4th & 5th, 2007

I have been out of the TDI scene for quite some time (Oct 04 sold the Jetta TDI), but I am making it to Impex. I still have diesel in the heart, but gas under the hood.
  8. W

Help make my 2005 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI go faster!

I am almost positive that Jeff at Rocket Chips makes/has chips for the v10, or atleast I think that he said something about it before when I was at his house. And of course, we all know Jeff is the rocket man. Will
  9. W

FS: Blaupunkt Monte Carlo Radio + Harness

I am putting this back up for sale. Trying to get more money to fund my V10. So this is what I have. I have a Blaupunkt Monte Carlo MP34 cdplayer I bought for my Jetta. Had it installed for about 3 months befor I traded the car in. I didn't really use it that much and it is in great condition...
  10. W

ImpexFest 5 - May 5-6, 2006

I thought this might happen. My friend from school is having a baby shower that day, but since I'm a guy do I really have to go. What if I just send her something really nice? I still don't have a diesel, so I will bring the V6 Passat, but I will see if I can bring Revo, which is similar to a...
  11. W

B5.5 2.0 TDI 4motion

No No No. I'm not going to do it. But I was just throwing the idea out. I am pleasantly waiting 3 more years to get my toureg v10. Only 38 payments left. Woot. Will
  12. W

B5.5 2.0 TDI 4motion

I haven't been around much since I moved to a v6 passat gas, but I had this idea ever since I got my Passat. Most everyone says that you can't mix a tdi engine with a gas transmission due to gearing and whatnot. But I think you can. I was looking at final gear rations, 5th gear speed at rmp. My...
  13. W

New B100 pump in Manheim, Pa.!

Bad news, from inside the company, they arn't going to put b100 at the pumps. They said that all the manufactures would void your engines warrenty if you use b100, so they arn't putting it at the public pump. You can but it though, just not at the pump.
  14. W

New B100 pump in Manheim, Pa.!

You know I should really read this sight more often. My Girlfrinds mom as well as my aunt both work for Worley & Obetz and they kept telling me about the biodiesel awhile ago and I just never got around to posting anything about it online. I wonder if I could get a discount.....hmmmm..... Will