Recent content by Whiskey81Tango

1. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

Hate I wasn’t able to come, was awful weather in SC as well... glad it held up and made it back in one piece [emoji41] hehe “liked” the videos as always [emoji1303][emoji1303][emoji1303] hopefully next year I can make it if you’ll be there. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

Looks amazing!!! [emoji1786] glad you’re finally reunited [emoji847] marked it on the calendar bout Road Atlanta, I’m not too far away... but no promises [emoji12] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

It was working prior wasn’t it? This is the one from YouTube ? Best I can tell the “accelerator position sender” (102) is ran solo... just goes from and to the ECU. As far as which one idk [emoji52] I personally would order the TDI one due to the ECU would match it. although it’s the same...
  4. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

Roll cage looks nice! [emoji1303] like the color too [emoji41] glad it’s looking like a car again hehe sucks about the just needed the intake hose... you got my kinda luck [emoji13] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Whiskey81Tango

Please. NEED HELP. TDI. NO START..I'VE READ EVERYTHING ON TDI 101. NO LUCK!

So you do or don’t currently have glow plug light on the dash when you turn the key on? Have you tried bleeding the injectors for air? Did it quit out of the blue? Run out of fuel or had previous work done? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Whiskey81Tango

Noob

Thanks Geobmx4life! It’s my daily driver and just found out I got a baby on the way... so can’t go crazy with it atm lol got a few silver vw golfs mk4s rolling around here locally, not sure if any are TDIs. Just wanted to do something to be different, but affordable. Sent from my iPhone using...
  7. Whiskey81Tango

Noob

My most recent work done, was finally finding out what all this talk was about the DUAL MASS FLYWHEEL [emoji85] had a tapping noise since I bought it and figured it was DMF symptoms from online research and where the noise was coming from... went to the store the other morning for smokes and a...
  8. Whiskey81Tango

Noob

just giving a update on the Vw ?? I recently removed the old sagging headliner and installed my own for the first time [emoji51] wasn’t too hard and didn’t come out too shabby lol did some emblem removal on the outside and painted some badges. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

Yeah patience is definitely a virtue [emoji12] hopefully it won’t be too much backtracking before you get it back together [emoji85] that’s a wicked looking Jetta you got there as well... Trailer looks really nice [emoji1303] lol Skittles photobombing at the end [emoji41] Sent from my iPhone...
  10. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

Sucks the one shop gave you the run around and the funny business... but glad you got it in good hands and back moving in the right direction!!! Just remember, can’t rush a good thing [emoji57] how much more stuff you got before you’re back on the track? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

[emoji41] No doubt! I’m down south... the Deep South lol, but just got back today from Washington DC and was only a month or so ago went up to Pittsburgh. So I’m not afraid to venture [emoji12] have to put it on my bucket list! Will hit you up for sure if I make it up that way [emoji57] Sent...
  12. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

Glad you got it figured out![emoji1316] Two steps forward and one step back hehe [emoji12] Keep up the good work. She’s turning into a thing of beauty [emoji7] amazed at what’s been done so far! [emoji1303][emoji41] if I could achieve half of what’s been done [emoji736] I’d be a happy man...
  13. Whiskey81Tango

RTDI Part 2

Sick looking golf! [emoji1303] and agreed! Very sexy cluster [emoji7] can’t believe the gasket smh should notice a huge difference with that fixed! Can’t wait to see more when you get it back together Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Whiskey81Tango

Noob

Will do ;)
  15. Whiskey81Tango

Noob

Thanks Rocketeer and SSARIC for the compliments and the warm welcome! I LOVE THIS CAR!!! Dude I bought it from, with the massive oil leak and no reverse, would be livid if he knew all it took was 15 bucks in O-rings and a simple cable adjustment lol