Recent content by WEBDZL

1. W

Things hated about New Loyale TDI

Ya I drow the 2009 TDI what a fast car,but when you read around you will see that if you slow down some the mpg will will go up and how many mile do you have on it ? Not sure about the 09s but the older ones take a while to break in.
  2. W

XM radio subscription expired

For about $50.00 you can switch your XM to Sirius but they have no deals that cheap pear year that I have seen..
  3. W

Set recirc to stay on

My fresh air is 102-112 avg. in summer day or night,I am ready to tape the D*** buttom down but know its just like that DSG you set the hand brake or roll 2-3 inc.....New things for a old dog to do.....Dolove the o6 though....
  4. W

2000 Jettta GLS TDI

It makes my 00 gls golf tdi, with 169k for $6995.00 last year sound good but it was well serviced and still runs good.Also its those new 22k-28k 06s that keep the old ones going for so much and yes that $3-? a gallon does not help...
  5. W

2006 tdi (opinions needed)

For less than tax and license fees you should have a car that will keep on going, yes the new car is a fun car but the fuel mileage and price of the 06 would make it hard to turn around in 08 and get the neVWer version, also if you do your own upkeep on your car the 00-03 is more user friendly...
  6. W

Want To Trade - Have XM, Want Sirius

I thought about changing and found this place,have not tried it yet,good luck..satellite radio tuner pack exchange,$50.00 http://oempl.us
  7. W

is it really so odd to think a woman can do her own oil change

:oBoy and yes Iam a boy:o I still have My first new and only Oil plug replacement I was talked in to buying at the steeller ship it just sitting there on my shelf waiting to be used,it will probably get lost before I need it"bought it in 04"hope to need it before VW changes the part.....:o:D
  8. W

Can U get less than sticker om '6 Jetta TDI?

In 04 I had to pay msrp,in 05 we only paid 200.00 over invoice and then got a 1000.00 form VW of america for owner loyalty back,paid way to much for 2 used ones for my two kids,and now the 04 trade in for a 06 pkg #1 for only msrp again,so the market price the price of fuel the amount of cars...
  9. W

Who has mega miles on a TDI

This is alittle off the subject but real close,I was told that if you had a VW with 500,000 miles on it VW would send you a wall plaque or something? mith or fact?
  10. W

02 Golf TDI GLS Hit

We had a similar enconter with my daughters car they were about $1500.00 lower than market,So I told the person that was trying to setal the medical and hardship side of the claim that she would not be able to settle right away because of the headaches she would probable start having when she...
  11. W

2006 Jetta PD rules!

Tony Jetta PM me your phone number and will talk,we have 3 TDI since June 04 into our family,you need to drive by and take inventory of whats out there and find the car you like and then know who to talk to and be ready to buy or walk on your terms, yes the car is hard to get a good deal on but...
  12. W

WTB: Jetta or Golf TDI under $8k

I think there was a 2000 tdi golf 5 speed with about 175K listed on aztdiclub a while back for about 7,ooo but it sold that day to a local,,,,good luck!!!!!
  13. W

New Bio Diesel Bumper Sticker LOL!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEk,people might think you mean liposuction, you don't do YOU????????????????
  14. W

First New Car, TDI

Yes you got a great car and have found a great place to help you with your car,but if you put gas in it you'll not get any mpg out of it just kiddin there are new words and terms,have fun and drive.......
  15. W

Why diesel is more than unleaded

This winter Gulp??????