Recent content by WagenFan

1. W

Audi bringing A4 TDI to US- 190 hp/295 lb/ft

http://www.automotive-fleet.com/news/story/2015/06/mercedes-benz-to-offer-diesel-c-class-in-2016.aspx https://www.cars.com/articles/2016-mercedes-benz-c-class-whats-changed-1420680679643/...
  2. W

I'm still betting on this coming in TDI Quattro form. Btw, Mercedes has confirmed the C300d 4-matic will go on sale at US dealers in Feb 2016
  3. W

Couldn't there be other vehicles that use the same power train? Upcoming Q5 (will be a huge product for Audi), next gen Q3 as well maybe? Merc and BMW both offer 4 cyl diesel power in their small Utes- seems like Audi would move that way as well. Seems to me like the six cylinder diesel in...
  4. W

Did a search and couldn't find anything on this. Looks pretty awesome to me This motor + 7 speed DSG + Quattro + beautiful interior http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2017-audi-a4-official-photos-and-info-news
  5. W

$5000 and its yours

In three years of mostly lurking this board, this is probably the strangest thread I've ever seen.
  6. W

40K Service cost!!!

Had my 40k w/ DSG service done a few weeks ago- $460 + tax Had called around to a couple other places and was quoted as high as $650
  7. W

Mechanic near Quakertown, PA

I would also recommend Mair's Continental Motors in Reading
  8. W

Exhaust Flap

I had my '13 replaced at around 25k, so while that was within the original warranty, it seems like the extended warranty should continue for the 13 models
  9. W

What tires did you replace your stock Conti's with???

I decided to go with the Michelin Pilot A/S 3 in stock size. Have only been driving on them for three days, but it is a definite improvement. Got 33k out of the original Contis, and wanted to get them switched out before Winter. Michelins have been grabbing the road in the rain and also feel...
  10. W

What tires did you replace your stock Conti's with???

I'm looking at the newer Michelin Premier A/S tires, and also considering changing size from my stock 225/45/17. Thinking either 215/50/17 or 225/50/17. I'd love to hear of more experiences running either of those sizes on the 17" Portos. Thanks!
  11. W

Exhaust Flap TSB

Had mine replaced at only 30k miles
  12. W

VW Drive Easy offered by Burlington VW

Hey Chris! This is Dave S. Purchased my '13 JSW from you in 2012, and have about 31k on the clock. Could you provide rates for Platinum- no deductible, and also confirm that these figures below are accurate for $100 deductible? Lastly, can you pay with a credit card? Thanks! Up to 34999...
  13. W

2013 Golf wagon Not even a month old

Yup, but she quickly agreed to cover it, so I wasn't going "talk past the sell" so-to-speak after I got the "Yes" I wanted
  14. W

Which interior color is more popular Corn silk or black.

I saw a JSW with cornsilk at a car show, and the seats were covered in blue from people getting in and out while wearing jeans. Made me happy that I opted for black... hides imperfections better. Plus I like the look of black/black with a nice tint and only the chrome window trim to lighten...
  15. W

2013 Golf wagon Not even a month old

They are replacing the panel under warranty. The warranty person said she had to change the language on the repair to something like "discoloration of window sill", because rust on the sill and not a body panel isn't a covered repair. She believes that using an automatic car wash could be the...