Recent content by vwztips

1. V

FS: High flow Darkside intercooler for MK6 VW TDI

Have for sale an all aluminum, high flow intercooler. This fits 2006 up Audi S3 and VW MK6 TDI's and VW CC's. There may be more. I ordered this for my Tiguan project and ordered the wrong one. This does have the 70mm inlet/outlets. Darkside sells 70mm pipes to connect to the boost pipes on the...
  2. V

2004-5 Passat relay panels

It is labeled in the first pic. Bottom rt corner. Double width. FWIW, not wiper related but just had to replace the blinker stalk on mine. After years of use it was making sporadic contact inbthe rest position and made the blinker relay act crazy when not being used.
  3. V

NLA

No longer available
  4. V

suggestions for basic/inexpensive clutch replacement

The EEN 5 speed was a TDI gearbox. I installed a 228mm DMF LUK clutch kit from Cascade 2 years ago in my son;s A4 B7 quattro with 6 speed. 2 years and so far so good. Very smooth and easy on left leg. The Sachs SRE will hold and is smooth but your left leg will be much larger than your right...
  5. V

NLA

Price change bump
  6. V

NLA

Happy New Year Richard!
  7. V

NLA

Happy New Year's bump!
  8. V

NLA

Post Christmas bump. Now time to buy something cool and fun for yourself!
  9. V

NLA

MPG is very right foot dependent but typically I get 30-32 in town. Hwy is upper 30's. Could do better if it wasn't so fun to drive.
  10. V

NLA

Correct
  11. V

NLA

Do you mean what country of origin is the vehicle? If so, Germany, but US spec
  12. V

NLA

Figured out how to post pics
  13. V

NLA

NLA
  14. 20231203_135622_resized.jpg

20231203_135622_resized.jpg

15. 20231203_135710_resized.jpg

20231203_135710_resized.jpg