Recent content by VWMax

1. V

Intermittent rough idle 2013 Jetta TDI

Did you figure out the issue?
  2. V

Mixing unleaded with Diesel in 2012 Jetta TDI

Don’t feel bad and the old TDI Jetta’s will run on gas!! My wife filled up my 2002 Jetta TDI with diesel drove 200 miles and stopped at Amoco and topped off the tank with Gas. Cranked the car and drove 350 miles home. When she arrived she told me the car was running funny...go figure..Not...
  3. V

Passat Road Noise Measurements

I'm guessing you decided to perform the road noise test ....because the car is NOISY!! Ha.... 30k on my 2012 and I’m hoping a tire change will help.
  4. V

Anybody Know Where I Can Find Service Manual

Thanks quick responce and for the info....will give it a shot...
  5. V

Anybody Know Where I Can Find Service Manual

Have a 2012 VW Passat TDI SEL and can't seem to be able to locate a Service/Shop manual on this year. Looking for a book not a CD... have a CD repair manual for my 2002 TDI Jetta but it's a pain in the b..hind to use find myself printing area i'm working on anyway. Any help would be greatly...
  6. V

Friend wants to buy a TDI, but unsure if it should be new or used.

2012 TDI SEI Passat and 2002 Jetta 2002 Jetta love it ......have to keep it serviced. 2012 nice car keeping my fingers crossed on being problem free so far 30k no problems car has a bit of road noise ....handles great problem free do far.
  7. V

2002 ALH fuel loss at 1/2 tank

My problem was the intake manifold was plugged up causing turbo lag tripping something on the fuel injection pump. after cutting the car off it would reset and run fine until i put the car under heavy load. After cleaning intake car like new also gas millage..
  8. V

Thx... :) Look forward to hearing from you.
  9. V

Thanks Thanks will do
  10. V

Sending unit Yes removed the unit but did not dissamble that was my thought also. Checked connections and seal on unit seamed fine however if one of the 45 degree snap on fittings are leaking it would be hard to tell.
  11. V

Need help 2002 1.9 ALH diesel Jetta will run fine until the fuek tank gets to the 1/2 full mark then the car will still run fine unless I'm climbing a long hill then power starts declining. At first I would pull the car over and the fuel filter would be empty. Using a vac pump to replentish...
  12. V

Year and Mileage Check

170,000 2002 TDI jetta