Recent content by vwjettadsl

1. vwjettadsl

Fix/replace ALH Turbo

It’s been nearly 14 years since my post. I do not have ALH turbos. IDParts or Cascade German would be the places to check.
  2. vwjettadsl

Mk6 Golf Steering Wheel

Still have this?
  3. vwjettadsl

WTB 2micron timing belt protector

He stays super busy.
  4. vwjettadsl

WTB 2micron timing belt protector

They are not being made anymore, but ask Matt Whitbread (whitbreadperformance.com) if he can make one. I asked him awhile back about them, and he said he would think about it.
  5. vwjettadsl

Vendor Accountability Thread

May 22, 2020 I purchased a downpipe from xTDIx (Ken Matthews, TDIupgrades.com). The downpipe had the incorrect flange installed onto it he said, but his welder wouldn't be back for over a month. He said he would sell it for $250 shipped. I sent him money via PayPal friends and family to save him...
  6. vwjettadsl

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

Just checked the list and my info is outdated, maybe it could be updated to the following: Ben’s TDI Service Loc: Nevada, MO 64772 Ph: 417-661-1057 Website: www.MidwestTDI.com Email: Info@MidwestTDI.com Username: vwjettadsl Thank you to those that make this list possible. I get calls from...
  7. vwjettadsl

shudder when cold

Ranger Pete, read first post. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=503469
  8. vwjettadsl

shudder when cold

Not covered under warranty, they won’t be of help. If there was a check engine light on you might have a leg to stand on, but the issue does not trigger a check engine light. You can try a winter front, but I know customers who have tried that and it didn’t help. Some cars/areas are worse...
  9. vwjettadsl

Frost Heater Install

Coolairvw is in Belton, Richard can definitely help you out.
  10. vwjettadsl

shudder when cold

Ranger Pete, your issue is water in the intercooler, common problem on your model of TDI with functioning EGR system. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=302863
  11. vwjettadsl

WTB:2003 ALH Injectors

I have a set of injectors with new .205/p520 nozzles, pop tested and calibrated. I'll send you a PM.
  12. vwjettadsl

blend door bushing 1h0819136 pin

Nice! Hadn't looked in the vendor section for awhile, now I know where to get some more when my current supply runs out.