Recent content by VWGMDIESELFAN

1. Mothersday

Mothersday

2. VWGMDIESELFAN

Bentley Service manual 99-02 For sale

*****SOLD******I have a Bentley Paperback service manual in good shape (no missing pages) Covers 1999 to 2002 Jetta, Golf, GTI 1.8l turbo, 1.9l TDI Diesel, 2.0l gas, 2.8l VR6. *****
  3. Bentley Service Manual

Bentley Service Manual

book
  4. radio wires

radio wires

radio wires
  5. IMAG0575

IMAG0575

radio
  6. Bentley

Bentley

7. IMAG05701

IMAG05701

tools
  8. VWGMDIESELFAN

Timing belt tool kit for sale

***SOLDI have a ALH like new DG timing belt tool kit complete for sale. SOLD***** I prefer local pick up but can look into shipping. I'm located in the PDX area. http://www.dieselgeek.com/ALH_TDI_Timing_Belt_Tool_Kit_p/mn-alh.htm
  9. VWGMDIESELFAN

2014 Jeep 3.0L diesel

Saw my first 2014 3.0L Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited driving in front of me yesterday. Might have to trade in the old 2005 Mercury Mountaineer 4.6L guzzler SUV I average 16 MPG with. Will need to learn more about this engine though, not to mention it's a Chrysler product. $30+k starting.
  10. VWGMDIESELFAN

Injector Fuel Return line i.d. size?

The Car: 2002 Jetta TDI auto with 189k running B50 to B99 I am leaking fuel badly down the front of my motor from the small fuel hoses runing between the injectors. The question is: what is the size of inner diameter for the fuel hose I will need to replace? Will Napa have it or should...
  11. VWGMDIESELFAN

Removing seatbelt from seat in MK IV

What size Triple square/12 point bit is used to remove the seat belt base from the side of the front seats in a MK IV jetta?
  12. VWGMDIESELFAN

F.S. MKIV grey heated cloth seats

F.S. MK4 Black cloth seats (no heat) The grey set has been sold!!!!! I STILL have both front (no rear) MK IV black cloth seats with airbags in tact. These have the headrests as well and are in excellent condition. (NO HEATERS) all seats wiring connectors are in tact. I am selling due to...
  13. VWGMDIESELFAN

Wrenching GTG in the Salem area of Oregon

Another Great Northwest GTG Sunday October 26th 9am till whenever… Address: 695 N 10th PL & Delmar, Aumsville OR I will be hosting this GTG for intake cleaning and any other General maintenance and repairs needed by our fellow TDIers. I have enjoyed attending GTG's and am now hosting my...
  14. VWGMDIESELFAN

Snake oil or fuel saver?

The product (E3 Ultra Clean Fuel Additive) Made in Cave Junction Oregon. I read this article tonight and thought it interesting. I wouldn't chance it in my TDI but the Dodge Caravan sitting next to my TDI might get some if i can find it. According to the article from KATU.com it was tested by...
  15. VWGMDIESELFAN

Biodiesel plug at my company picnic's car show

I want to enter my car in the car show Sept 5th to plug its value to the environment with the use of Biodiesel and performance. Only problem is my TDI is plane jane. Should I do it or not? I kinda feel like my car is not good enough or at least dressed up enough to enter it. I was thinking at...