Recent content by vitza

1. V

99.5 golf 2door 5 speed $1500 Ventura county, ca

P3130 and P0380 I did replace the EGR cooler with a clean unit as the previous one was full of soot. The code still shows.
  2. V

I think they're GTI seats... I've had a ton of emails and am probably gonna sell on Friday. I'll prioritize anyone here first so feel free to pm me before Friday.
  3. V

Thanks man! It's a great little car and has yet to disappoint me. I'd keep it and fix most the issues but we just had a second kid and I need more doors
  4. V

360k miles. Runs well but needs some addressing. I constantly get 45-50mpg. CAT fuel filter Larger injectors Single mass flywheel Touchscreen blue tooth head unit Aftermarket speakers Receiver tow hitch Leather GTI front seats Heavy duty steel belly pan Koni shocks Frame mounted roof racks The...
  5. V

Wtb mk6 golf 6speed manual in the west coast

Hi! I'm pretty set on the mk6's but thank you for the reply!
  6. V

Wtb mk6 golf 6speed manual in the west coast

Looking to buy an mk6 manual golf. I'm in california but am willing to fly and drive back the right car... Let me know if anything is out there!
  7. V

radiator/cooling fans

awesome. thanks for the reply!
  8. V

radiator/cooling fans

thanks frank but if you look at my post again, im not complaining of the stock fans and am simply asking about aftermarket options. rotbox, right on, thanks for the reply... the mounting points aligned well and the fan itself fit well into the oem shroud?
  9. V

radiator/cooling fans

bueller?
  10. V

radiator/cooling fans

2000 golf tdi, 280k miles... drivers side radiator fan bearings went out. ive searched and searched and searched but cant really find the info im looking for... what aftermarket brand have you guys ran without problems? seems that all the vendors have different brands (judging by the cooling...
  11. V

radio question

been searching but still a little confused on stereo compatibility... will a newer vw radio fit our mk4's? specifically one from a 2011 vw?
  12. V

clutch slave and master issues

awesome! thanks again man!!
  13. V

But if the piston Falls out or gets pushed out, does the seal get damaged?
  14. V

Great. Thanks! I'll just bleed the system. Hopefully no leak and no air
  15. V

I'm just having a hard time understanding this slave cylinder. So it's common for the piston to come out and leak? Bleeding it should fix all problems and it'll stay sealed once installed?