Recent content by venom

1. V

Alternator R&R Fiasco

If you can you can pound out the threaded Pressed in sleeve that the broken bolt is threaded into hopefully it’s the bottom bolt The top one might not have clearance to get a punch I own a Jetta I’m not positive if you have access on your beetle
  2. V

Mk4 Alh 02j 5th gear lost

I had the same happen to me last year I found some used synchro gear on eBay For 90 bucks and it still going strong now The bolt that holds that to shaft on my car Was on the looose side make sure the splines On that shaft are not damaged I used loctite on the bolt when I put her back...
  3. V

Camshaft lifters question

Any one replace camshaft lifters on a alh Have had constant ticking it’s not the injectors Or pump just did a tb cam shows no signs of wear 450,000 miles
  4. V

200,000 mile club... roll call!

406376 sill running strong
  5. V

Scrapping a white Jetta sedan. get you parts now!

Need intercooler if avalable thanx
  6. V

Let me get this straight, A/C Compressor clutch question.

i got mine out without taking bolts out but i also cleaned out the charge cooler good luck
  7. V

Timing Belt Shreaded!!

some people shoudnt work on cars or call themselves mechanics good luck with you car
  8. V

wtb need stock down pipe with cat

thanks yea but i dont have the cash right now for that much appriciated
  9. V

wtb need stock down pipe with cat

need stock down pipe with cat in good cond for 2000 jetta tdi
  10. V

idle prob

165000 mi 2000 jetta got a problem w idle jumping stumbes from 886 902 924 rpms back in forth . timing is good ,iq is good ,so i put in new injector nozzles still the same , power is great , car has been hard starting for the past 2 years when cold . and yes the mechanical timming setting was...
  11. V

any ideas

manifold has been removed cleaned cooked w a torch then glass beeded im gonna double check the timing and look for a fuel leak .maf sensor is fine, thanks for the input
  12. V

any ideas

hard starting when after sitting over night im not talking about winter time during summer months too. im thinking my injector nozzels need replacment 125000 miles so far,car is stock engine wise timing is perfect. im thinking leaking injector. car starts right off if it only sits for an hour...
  13. V

SOLD: Complete PP520 injectors

FS: Complete PP520 injectors still for sale ??????????
  14. V

need info - diesel mechanic A4 - Morris County, NJ

whats do you need done im close