Recent content by Varkias

1. VCDS 3

VCDS 3

2. VCDS 2

VCDS 2

3. Varkias

WTB: Looking for VCDS HEX USB CAN

Hi, I've got one I'm looking to sell; $250 shipped. Email me at varkias42(at)gmail(dot)com if you are interested. I'm really really really bad at checking PM's! PayPal is paypal.me/SolonSadoway
  4. VCDS

VCDS

5. Varkias

FS: OEM+ 2002 Golf GLS TDI 4 Door 5 Speed 201k - Western MA

Lots of interest! All PM's and emails replied!
  6. Varkias

FS: OEM+ 2002 Golf GLS TDI 4 Door 5 Speed 201k - Western MA

***SOLD*** I’m putting my 2002 Golf GLS 4-Door up for sale. And crying a little. Details: VIN: Mileage: 202,000 Trans: 5 Speed with .681 5th Sold for: $3,995 The sale includes: -Two sets of wheels: 1) 15” OEM VW wheels with snow tires, one or two seasons left to the tread. 2) 16” BBS RXII...
  7. 2002GolfTDI-27

2002GolfTDI-27

8. 2002GolfTDI-23

2002GolfTDI-23

9. Varkias

New Dealer Key / Immobilizer / VCDS question.

No, used back in 2005. Not sure about the immobilizer delete, seems possible, but I've never had reason to check or find out... Until now.
  10. Varkias

Hmmm... did more searching and seems that I skipped reprograming the immobilizer in VCDS. Now of course I don't have the PIN to login... awesome. Still doesn't explain why I'm able to start the car with the new key, unless my immobilizer is really really wonkey, which is totally possible.
  11. Varkias

Turn signal problem

I would bet that the part that fell out had something to do with the return/cancel. I wrote this awhile back to correct another issue, but it details how to disassemble the turn signal stalk. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=167831
  12. Varkias

Hey all, I've been searching around and found a couple posts on vortex about this, but no answers. Hoping someone here has a good idea. So, I wanted a second remote key for my '02 Golf, knowing all the issues with eBay and used keys, I ordered a new one from the dealer and went there this...
  13. 2002GolfTDI-7

2002GolfTDI-7