Recent content by USN_Ordi_LDO

1. U

Audi VW XM Receiver P/N 8E0035593E

Audi/Volkswagen 8E0035593E XM satellite receiver. 100% functional when removed from the car on 31 Jan 2015. The only reason I removed was to put in the Sirius module. The first $60 takes it and includes shipping with tracking #. Email me for info (ordi.ldo@gmail.com).
  2. U

Radio Circuit Grounded (Blowing Fuses)

Found the ground after some searching. Power wire to the XM module in trunk was pinched between a bolt and the module itself. God knows how long it has been like that.
  3. U

Thanks! I'm on travel now and hope to jump back into the issue this weekend.
  4. U

Looking for some assistance! I recently had my battery go dead on my '06 Jetta and I jumped it with no issues. Since then, the 15A radio fuse (F8 under the hood) is blowing and a meter shows that there is a ground somewhere past the fuse. I've pulled the radio out and the ground still remains...
  5. U

Need help finding a rear bumper part!

Hoping someone can help me out. I ram in search of what I think is the rear bumper diffuser for my '06 Jetta TDI. It is part # 8 here: http://www.jimellisvwparts.com/showAssembly.aspx?ukey_assembly=737898&ukey_make=1066&ukey_model=15561&modelYear=2006&ukey_category=21727&ukey_trimLevel=18975...