Recent content by ulinux

1. U

Audi A6 Avant 2.5 V6 TDI Quattro

@doktorec: Do you have some close up images to see the pattern of the hole positions? Also I would like to know how much they flow (cc/min).
  2. U

Do you have some logfiles with measuring blocks 3-8-11 that you can post ?
  3. U

The A4 AKE has an injection pump that is limiting injection quantity at 55mg. You can configure the chip to use these 55 mg mg but you will experience boost creep above 3000 rpm. So a bigger turbo might give you the abbility not to experience boost creep but it is not really a gain in power...
  4. U

big nozzles, bigger turbo and remap all at once. Unless you don't use the higher power permanently there is no need to change ic.
  5. U

http://elsaweb.spaghetticoder.org/nav/EN/Audi/A6-100/
  6. U

Injector/Nozzle upgrade for 2.0 tdi 170PD

Too much backpressure?!
  7. U

a6 2.5 tdi ael hard tuning!

same direction as on AEL, AHY, ACV, etc.
  8. U

Have some nice images too ...
  9. U

I have a set of 4 Race1287+ nozzles modified to fit properly into the PPD. Never used them. if someone is interested feel free to contact me. Kind Regards.
  10. U

Congratulations. Maybe raising the idle rpm will fix the idle shudder. I know a fellow who has the same problem with Race683 in his 2.5l V6TDI, at idle the iq drops from 6 to 0 every few second. I use also nozzles with higher flow from Firad in my own V6TDI but idle is smooth.
  11. U

deleted double post ...
  12. U

It is adjusted by selected pins (number 26 in the attached imgae).
  13. U

Maybe these metal pieces come from the double framed exhaust manifold. The inner side of them may corrode and get in smaller or larger pieces inside the hot side of the turbocharger. Although the exhaust manifolds look ok from the outside you should take a closer look inside them.
  14. U

Auto trans slipping in OD ?

Search for 01M in the forum and you will find the answers, this is likely to be a common problem (wear in the tcc valve of the valve body, fluid too old, oil filter clogged, torque converter clutch worn, K3 clutch worn, K3 apply piston leaking, etc.)
  15. U

Auto trans stuck in 3rd gear-P0700 DTC

http://www.obd-codes.com/p0700 : You can try as an intermediate solution to disconnect the batterie for some minutes to get rid of the error code and hope that the TCM/tranny is fine again. With VCDS/VAGCOM you can connect to the TCM and read out the real error code if this happens again...