Recent content by udo

1. U

3-cylinder TDI Turbo upgrade

Awful driving? It is not a welded diff but a slightly more 'intelligent' solution. It should avoid sending all power to the slipping wheel only. Check this video for some explanations: I was not aware of MTS but will look into this brand. Hmm! They have a kit specific for VW Fox TDI, so the...
  2. U

Koni Sportfahrwerk Kit 1140-3331did not work well for the front (sagging too low). So what brand would be an alternative? KW has a set for VW Fox without this issue? We have a date for the diff for early next year.
  3. U

turbo technical database

If no one helps, I have a 1752vrk on a BNM...
  4. U

Capable of 212 KM/h on the GPS on `flat` terrain. Needs fresh shock absorbers and that diff... Bilstein experts please get in touch: need Bilstein B8 version for 19-156699; i.e.: can 24-067904 work well? (35-052180 for the front) Koni Sportfahrwerk Kit 1140-3331 was installed. To follow: that...
  5. U

174.6 HP / 369.3 Nm to be exact. ;) Graph kinda looks like this:
  6. U

Possibly on diesel instead of WVO the power might be a tad higher. I requested a graph of the dyno pull.
  7. U

Some flexible elbows/joints were replaced due to leaks that had developed. Tune was adjusted slightly. 170 HP. Same NM if I recall correctly.
  8. U

VW Fox (5Z) TDI odometer correction

It is a used, second hand cluster. Even the dealer did not say that if I got a replacement cluster from the dealer (€400 refurbished part) that the odometer would be corrected.
  9. U

It is not the speed indicator I mean, but the counter of Kilometers that the car has travelled; this counter I desire to correct.
  10. U

Hello, Where in the Netherlands, Germany or elsewhere in Europe can I find a person or a company that can correct the amount of Kilometers that my replaced `dashboard display` (with speedometer, odometer, fuel, rpms, etc) currently displays? I would like it to display the real amount of...
  11. U

Dunno. The piston had a very small crack in it, hard to even see. There was no leak. Other pistons were flawless. The car had done close to 300K KM.
  12. U

Because of a small crack in one of the pistons, pistons & rodbearings were replaced. We need to run in the engine. Engine sounds like new!
  13. U

VVT put the car on their website: https://www.vanvughttuning.nl/listings/vw-fox-1-4-tdi-160-pk/
  14. U

A stainless steel exhaust of slightly larger diameter has an impact on the engine performance, things appear more `flexible`, e.g. engine complains later when slowing down in 6th gear through 100 KM/h. Head gasket needs upgraded head bolts (ARL), etc. After that we will do the other requested...
  15. U

200 KM/h on the GPS was exceeded in fairly flat terrain this morning. Next will be 0-100 KM/h and 1/4 mile times.