Recent content by UberVW_TDI

1. UberVW_TDI

CP3 Pump Install Experiments.**Big Picts**

If you end up keeping the car... I'd recommend the CP3 kit. 14,000 miles on mine so far. Running perfect. Thanks again Andrew for the quality kit!!
  2. 17404011408_4e51c85d85_b

17404011408_4e51c85d85_b

3. UberVW_TDI

Max # of mountain bikes on roof

Four bikes? You're good. Haha [/IMG]
  4. UberVW_TDI

New clutch options coming online at South Bend Clutch

Glad your Sachs SRE hasn't popped your slave cylinder yet. My slave cylinder only lasted 20,100 miles running a Sachs SRE.
  5. UberVW_TDI

Spending the day here...

Are you happy with the results?
  6. UberVW_TDI

Yes, The Valeo says it can hold ~275 ft-lbs. So it's only for mildly tuned setups.
  7. UberVW_TDI

I no longer trust DMF's with tuned TDIs. When removing my Sachs SRE Performance Clutch due to a failed slave cylinder the Sachs DMF had way more play and clicked way more then it should of with only 20,100 miles on it. The DMF would chatter slightly at idle with clutch disengaged. The Valeo...
  8. UberVW_TDI

Help! Weird problem with clutch

Just finished up replacing my failed clutch slave cylinder/release bearing. New clutch was installed too as the failed slave cylinder gets clutch fluid (i.e. brake fluid) onto the friction disk of the clutch...which destroys it.
  9. UberVW_TDI

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

VW has already said they won't be "ready" with their fixes on the 24th. http://jalopnik.com/volkswagen-probably-wont-meet-its-deadline-to-declare-a-1763054253
  10. UberVW_TDI

Volkswagen's Clean Air Act violations on 2009+ TDIs spark huge recall, investigations

Haha....I'm right there with you! I just finished installing a new Valeo SMF Conversion clutch ($610) after my Slave Cylinder/Release Bearing failed.
  11. UberVW_TDI

I didn't install a fluidampr. The vibration noise I'm describing really isn't bad...but I could consider a Fluidampr just to see if it helps? I don't see a specific unit for the 2.0 TDI on fluidampr.com. Anyone know what p/n works on the 2.0 TDI?
  12. UberVW_TDI

Failed Slave Cylinder with Sachs SRE Performance Clutch (20,100 miles)

20,100 miles ago, I installed a Sachs SRE Performance clutch with a brand new Sachs DMF. I also installed a new OEM slave cylinder/release bearing (no heavy duty slave cylinder/release bearings exist for the 02Q)...
  13. UberVW_TDI

20,100 miles ago, I installed a Sachs SRE Performance clutch with a brand new Sachs DMF. I also installed a new OEM slave cylinder/release bearing (no heavy duty slave cylinder/release bearings exist for the 02Q)...
  14. Sachs SRE Performance Clutch Failed Slave Cylinder

Sachs SRE Performance Clutch Failed Slave Cylinder

Sachs SRE Performance Clutch Failed Slave Cylinder