Recent content by TwistedSmoke

1. T

Bew pump and clutch question

well the vnt 17 will be changed out when i get to that point pretty much bought it cause it was cheap at the time and my stock one stopped working. as for the info on the relay thanks thats kind of the part i was not sure on. But for now i am going to get the luk to hold me over till i get back...
  2. T

well currently i have a tune and a better vnt 17 turbo and 2.5" exhaust. Only reason i have the turbo done so soon is cause my stock vnt 15 died. but i do plan on getting better injectors and retune maybe get close to about 200 hp. i planned on getting a better clutch when i was ready for the...
  3. T

i need to do a clutch on the car cause mine is starting to slip alot and need to get it done on the cheap. i was wondering if anyone has had any luck with the ebay clutchs? Also would the lighter weight flywheels from the ebay clutchs make a difference in the car?
  4. T

thank you for the help
  5. T

i was at a junk yard and found a Bew in tank fuel pump. i want to put it in my jetta with the alh. i was wondering if someone knew which relay was used to send the power to the in tank pump?
  6. T

Coolant Pipe question

ok i have the manual one so will have look for it. maybe get lucky at harry's u pull it
  7. T

Coolant Pipe question

What is the coolant pipe that runs across the front of the alh going to the rear of the motor called? Cause mine if pretty rusted and i wanted to replace it while i am doing my clutch.
  8. T

HELP: How do you install a new clutch pedal pad?

i used a hot air gun heated up the back of the pad till got nice and hot and slid it up from the bottom up went on easy. Then again maybe i got lucky i dont know and yes i did it in the winter. i am guessing in the summer heat should be easier
  9. T

Air leaking in to Fuel line

sorry for the delay lots of work. The leak was coming from my fuel filter. Thx for all the info
  10. T

ok maybe will replace those first. Btw what did you plug the filter T with ?
  11. T

That is someone else pic not mine but that seems to be the return line if i remember correctly.
  12. T

The air is like little bubbles coming from the filter side. So i think i have a leak from there to the tank. thinking of putting in a new main fuel line in but run it under the car instead of in the frame channel to see if that fixes the issue.
  13. T

i keep getting air in my fuel line and cant find where its coming from. i checked all the visible lines and the fuel filter. Have not found any leaks where else should i check?
  14. T

Agm or Lead Acid? Whats everyones favorite?

i use a AGM sealed battery in my trunk and it has been working good. I have been using it for the past 2 years.
  15. T

Limit slip Diff

Well the LSd is in the works getting it ordered soon with all other items i might need.