Recent content by TurnpikeMan

1. T

Oil Feed Line Leaking... Questions

Here are the images of my setup.
  2. T

01 golf block heater

Just get the coolant heater. Like I said before, it's one of the best mods I have ever done.
  3. T

That's cool. I always find what I need here and learn from it. What I learned once again is this: Time Money Quality You can only pick two. :p
  4. T

I currently do not and I'm in Europe for work. Fastest I can get it is on Saturday. Hope that works for you.
  5. T

01 golf block heater

Leave it plugged in on a timer. I have it 2 hours on, 2 hours off... In regards to the interior heat, you'll get exactly what you want.
  6. T

Well, it's done. Oil line changed out. Did it from the top. Dropped sockets, tools, lights... but it's done. It's amazing how when you DON'T have the right tools, it takes much longer than it should. Stress also is elevated. But thanks to all who helped!
  7. T

turbo supply line

Can you give me some tips on how to get the EGR off? I been searching and I quite can't seem to get there. There is a link broken in the "HOW TO'S" Thanks in advance.
  8. T

Oil feed line, cheap aftermarket alternative?

Check this post out... I these are the sizes you want. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showpost.php?p=3907059&postcount=4
  9. T

Like I mentioned, I ordered the parts, so i figure I would go ahead and try to get the line out.... I see what I have to do and where to go. But man... It is really, really tight in there. I'm almost getting ready to lift the car up somehow (safely and try going under) and try something from...
  10. T

OK, its all coming together. Like I said, I make things harder, sorry about that! Ordered the stuff, I rushed it to get here faster. Now, to pull the EGR cooler......hmmmm
  11. T

turbo supply line

Take out the EGR right for more room?
  12. T

turbo supply line

WrEkkED, Can you explain your setup? I need to replace my turbo supply line since its broken at the oil filter. But I too have a tight work space. You went from underneath of the car? Did you find it not possible from the top of the car?
  13. T

Thanks burpod. I seen that item, But i really don't want to have to remove the intake manifold to get to the turbo connection. I am working from the top and there is no way I can do that without a lot of work and room. Am I SOL?
  14. T

Doing more investigation, its the restrictor that is leaking from the top. I think I am making this harder than it should be. LNXGUY, I really appreciate your help. I really like your idea of not dealing with wrenches in the tight area of the turbo. I went onto Summitracing and they have a lot...
  15. T

01 golf block heater

www.frostheater.com One of the best mods I have done.