Recent content by turbothom

1. T

What did you do to your car today?

"SOFT"-plastic "Deleted"... How'd that work out for ya? I 'experimented' with goo-gawhn...seemed to work fairly well...But that smell, Woahhh!? This "SOFT" - finish" VW engineers so lovingly compounded and employed in our interiors,.. Does it always exhibited that waxy, never quite totally...
  2. T

Desperately seeking "Trusted" Mechanic! Pitt, PA area

Relocating to Pitt area... Attention "Trusted locals"!? Whoooze "da man" for TDI's? Thanks
  3. T

Desperately seeking "Trusted" Mechanic! Pitt,PA area

Relocating to Pitt area... Attention "Trusted locals"!? Whoooze "da man" for TDI's? Thanks
  4. T

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

Desperately seeking "Trusted" Mechanic! Pitt,PA area Relocating to Pitt area... Attention "Trusted locals"!? Whoooze "da man" for TDI's? Thanks
  5. T

2005 Passat TDI Wagon for sale-low miles

How Much My brother lives in Seattle area and is looking for these features! Need pictures, and price! Thanks
  6. T

Glow Plug & Emissions Alert

I'm Rocket-Chipped so... Anyone gotta clue as to whether or not this is any big deal regarding actual performance issues? Obviously, since tuning it runs MUCH better than stock ECM setting...What's the deal for us,"Not covered under this action"?
  7. T

got hemp?

http://www.crrh.org/cannabis/biodiesel.html
  8. T

FS: Mk4 OE parts etc.

R 17" LB wheels still avail??? I'm interested in the wheels...? I see no recent posts/inquires
  9. T

Availability of "Quality" Fuel/ SE PA area???

I exclusively fill-up at the Rt. 202 Liberty station (south of West Chester) because their pumps exhibit a LSD sticker - the ONLY station I've ever found around here as everywhere else is ULSD... ewwooh! They also display a sticker stating the fuel has a min. cetane rating of 40. Again, the...
  10. T

Headlight upgrade options ???

Euro - style reflector (sharp cut-offs) Projector lamp (magnified convex lens) "Angel" - Eyes Fog lamp placement / advantages - disadvantages???
  11. T

FS: OEM VW 17" Santa Monica Wheels with Michelin Tires

I'm interested....Still available? I am looking for a 17" wheel for my "04 GOLF TDI
  12. T

Golf rear window washer plumbing?

I JUST had the same issue with my '04 GOLF. My mechanic ( Harold @ Gene's Foreign Car Service) checked it over for me and found that the fluid sat for too long in the line (I have only had the car a short time) and had crystalized. Since he did the fix sorry I can't tell you any more than this...
  13. T

Neat TDI Mug

The mug shown on link is different!? Wah!
  14. T

2005 Passat Wagon TDI For Sale

Is this Passat still available...My brother (new to admiration of the TDI's) is interested....?
  15. T

Is this a fair price for an '05 Passat ( $20k )

2005 Passat Wagon TDI For Sale For Sale - 2005 VW Passat Wagon - GLS TDI. 55k miles. 100k warranty, 17" wheels and new Bridgestone tires, Tinted Windows and a Passat Bra, charcoal leatherette interior w/ wood trim, CD/AM/FM, New oil change w/ full records, roof rack and 2 sets of cross bars...