Recent content by TurboD

1. T

.205 injector group buy opportunity!

I too would like to be on the list.but I like to know what the total price will be thanx
  2. T

price on tuning box?

so whats the best deal on tuning boxs?? its for a 98 A3 TDI.looking for a 3 pot box.
  3. T

Upsolutely the lowest price on Tuning Boxes

damn it! how long is the sale going on valois?? I need to sell my blood for cash and I think I can like give so much in a day,the rest I'll just fill up with beer the brain just needs to be wet thats all
  4. T

rearview mirror

well dont try pulling the mirror off to hard or putting it back,cuz you'll end up buying a new windshield dont ask how I know
  5. T

Is the shift linkage counterweight necessary?

I had the thing break on me,not the weight but the "swivel plate" thing on my 98 TDI.my friend with a VR6 GTI had the same thing break,in the same spot.I would check that part for any signs of fatigue under and around the the weight.it sucks having to drive in 2ed all the way home at 3am.I now...
  6. T

Red soot on timing belt

I had some stuff like that too when I changed my belt. I think it comes from the belt itself.
  7. T

Which boost gauge to buy?

I just put my boost gauge in last night in my A3 jetta TDI hooked it up to the ECU line from the pipe I bought the Autometer 4304 boost gauge and a Autometer Gauge Works 20 851 gauge pod.I paid $47 for the gauge and $23 for the pod.I bought the pod from ABD. I dont know if the 5404 is backlit...
  8. T

Da UP road Kill---Golf loses bigtime

oh man! them new cars sure have soft hoods.back in the day cars could hit things and not a bit of paint came off sorry about your ride did you find the deer?? I would get the head if there was one, stuff it and hang it
  9. T

TB Value of the Week

funny how a place of sin like a dealership gets its own taste of what they do best.and you guys cry for them. yeah they Fu@ked up they pay. if I under bid a job I pay. thats life,but you of all people crying for a dealer,come on guys get real!!
  10. T

Turbo troubles

hey valois where is this N75 wastegate controller seems mine had this problem of starting up and not have power but after starting up again it would be ok???
  11. T

Spotted a fellow TDIer, was it you?

ok so how many TDI are around here in SoCali??? damn we shound have GTG or something just like the eastsiders guys do
  12. T

California TDI sighted!

I have seen 3 in Riverside. white A3 jetta with a burning VW sticker on the rear window.also saw a dark green one and a black one.never seen the drivers
  13. T

Highest top speed

is just me or what? but past 110mph my Jetta just feels like its got more power than at like 90..
  14. T

Can't left-foot brake, why?

Re: Can\'t left-foot brake, why? push brake, double tap gas and hold works for me. I have a 98 TDI.watch out brake fade will come soon
  15. T

Make your own red TDi emblem

I want one too.would look nice on my white jetta