Recent content by TruckinSS

1. T

1.9 ALH Injector Line

Alright, I will try to do the 400grit sand paper and if that doesn't work I will just have to try either a different used one...or buy one new. Truckin
  2. T

1.9 ALH Injector Line

2000 1.9 ALH Jetta 5spd. (250K) Timing belt (whole process) completed in the last 25K miles. The #2 injector line coming from the injection pump leaks at the top of the nut/insertion point to the injector. I have replaced the line with a used one from an owner here that was sure it didn't...
  3. T

WTB Part for Turbo

PM sent.....
  4. T

WTB Part for Turbo

Hi, Looking for the exhaust manifold portion that the turbo mounts to and then mounts to the rear of the ALH block. Does NOT have to be cleaned (I will clean it myself), but I would prefer it to be in good shape otherwise. If anyone has a new turbo actuator as well I could use that too. Just...
  5. T

Replacing Turn Signal/WW Switches

Will do! Thanks for the tip!
  6. T

Ok just wanted to make sure
  7. T

WTB ALH engine

Just curious....how many miles do you have on the 2000 Manual? Truckin
  8. T

Hey All, I am replacing the CC/Turn Signal & WW Switches on MK4 Jetta TDI. I know how to do that by the various other posts on the site over the years. My only question is while I have the steering wheel off is there anything I should go ahead and replace as well while I have it all torn down...
  9. T

Wtb rims

Yes I am interested. If anyone can send some photos via text or email just let me know. I am willing to drive and meet for pickup. No, I don’t have FB so can use tha avenue. Thanks, Truckin
  10. T

Wtb rims

Bump for anyone selling a decent set.
  11. T

Wtb rims

Looking for MK4 Jetta Rims (NON Hub-cap version) for my 2000 VW Jetta sedan TDI. I currently have the stock steel hubcap version and would like to upgrade to the VW mag wheel type. They don't have to be in perfect condition...just not bent and 15" so the tires I already have will fit. Shoot me a...
  12. T

2000 ALH TDI Wanted Items

Hey Morgan, Sounds great! Let me know if you still have them and your desired price. You should still have my phone number as well so you can text me if that’s easier. Truckin
  13. T

2000 ALH TDI Wanted Items

Hi, 2000 Jetta Manual 1.9L TDI ALH Items listed below are being requested for the TDI listed above. Stock Turbo (used would need to be in good shape) Head (Used in good shape) or rebuilt head. Manual Transmission (5spd) with low miles preferably. If someone has a car that is for parts and...