Recent content by Tristan210403

1. T

I need serious help

I was redoing my headliner and when i went to do my sun visors one of the wiring harnesses broke. I have no idea what to do i’m incapable of any wiring and i’m so lost
  2. T

i need advice

gotcha, so clutch then turbo nozzles tune?
  3. T

i need advice

i’m just worried about it because it’s never been replaced too and i have about 214k miles on it it hasn’t started slipping at all it still feels great but i’m worried if i start putting more power on it it may go
  4. T

i need advice

would my clutch be okay to put all of the additional power down? it’s still the original clutch
  5. T

i need advice

so my car is completely stock so far other than a 2.5 inch stainless steel straightpipe from the turbo back from kermatdi and ive been looking to make it quicker and more fun to drive while also more reliable so maybe 130-150 hp, i was wondering what some good steps would be to start building...
  6. T

lost boost

lol your fine homie
  7. T

lost boost

okay, thanks for all the help though guys!
  8. T

lost boost

i have the 2001 1.9 ALH, does this still apply?
  9. T

lost boost

ah, that does make a lot of sense. we have vcds so tomorrow we’ll look at it and see what’s going on. thanks for all the help!
  10. T

lost boost

there was no black smoke, my dad said he saw puffs of blue smoke from time to time but not constant while i was limping to the gas station. it’s extremely weird and it’s got him confused all the way too because the boost came back
  11. T

lost boost

so basically i was driving along and heard a sound then lost all boost, i drove along to a gas station because i was already low filled up and then my boost was back. i’m extremely confused, any advice?