Recent content by Tornado TDI

1. Tornado TDI

BC Roll Call

Hi from Chilliwack. 2015 Tornado Red Jetta Highline 6 speed.
  2. Tornado TDI

VW software fix on 2015 impressions

I didn't notice any difference in mine after the fix. I took it for a drive up in the mountains this weekend and it flew uphill with 4 adults in it just like before. :)
  3. Tornado TDI

Holding on to your tdi

I'm keeping my 2015. :) Had the first phase done about 2 weeks ago.
  4. Tornado TDI

Dieselgate, The Canadian Edition

I have low mileage on my 2015 so I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to screw myself out some of my original warranty by getting the fix too soon. The car goes in for phase 1 in 45 minutes. Thanks for the help with this uchu. :)
  5. Tornado TDI

So at a minimum you will have at least 11 years and 261,000 km from the time the car was in service no matter when you get the upgrades done? :confused:
  6. Tornado TDI

When does the new warrantee start? After the first phase is done or after the second phase is done?:confused:
  7. Tornado TDI

2015 Phase 1 program results

That's good to hear, I'm taking mine in next Thursday to have it done.
  8. Tornado TDI

Where did I question people's interest in a buy back? :confused: I guess I just didn't understand that this was a thread only for people who are unhappy. I thought it was for every one to discuss how dieselgate may affect all Canadians. Sorry.
  9. Tornado TDI

I didn't know this was only a thread for people who were unhappy. I thought it was for all TDI owners.
  10. Tornado TDI

Just ordered a couple of these to have as souvenirs for when this is over. :) http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Volkswagen-Dieselgate-Clean-Diesel-Window-Stickers-TDI-Clean-Diesel-VW-EPA-/272266265901?hash=item3f6455852d:g:77wAAOSw42JWDB-t&vxp=mtr
  11. Tornado TDI

Stripping the Turn Ins

I would think that if they are going to pay you for say a 2014 Jetta SEL they are probably going to want it back with all the parts they sold it to you with. That's my though anyways.
  12. Tornado TDI

How did you spend your $500 dealer services card?

Spent some of it to get an oil change. I used $100 of it to prepay for a part I ordered for my 92 GTI. When the part came it was the wrong one and the one I wanted was no longer available so they give me the $100 back cash. Still have able $250 left on it.
  13. Tornado TDI

Better buy some now before they get taken down. They may become collectors items. :D
  14. Tornado TDI

May interest some of you. :D http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-EMISSIONS-CHEATS-ENABLED-Vinyl-9-Decals-VW-Diesel-Thing-Golf-Rabbit-Stickers-/391514112403?hash=item5b280f4193:g:YsIAAOSwZVlXktqX&vxp=
  15. Tornado TDI

Maybe some thing actually is happening with the TDI's.:) I got interested when he mentioned trucks were coming. :) I want to replace my Ford pick up in the next couple of years. Turns out he considers SUV's (Tiguan etc) to be trucks. :(