Recent content by tomo366

1. tomo366

TDI Wedding

Happy Anniversary again ! I love and Miss you and Julie and always Will! You guys are the Best
  2. tomo366

Anyone still have their TDI's?

And recently bought a Chevy Colorado 4x4 pickup with the Baby Duramax….now have 4 diesels
  3. tomo366

Not often…..Still have a TDI and 3 other Diesel Vehicles

Not often…..Still have a TDI and 3 other Diesel Vehicles
  4. tomo366

96 Passat Cluster gone.........

WOW! I started this thread 19 years ago! Great times!
  5. tomo366

TDIclub Secret Society of BMW Owners (SSBMWO)

I have now owned my 2014 BMW 328D XDrive since 2017 bought it as a CPO off Lease car with 32 K miles now has 72K miles Covid held the Miles down….the car is not deleted or Tuned but is one of the Best cars I have ever owned! I own a total of 4 Diesels and love them all!
  6. tomo366

Dual Horn kit tutorial

I have had mine installed formany years! One of the best additions I made to the Jetta
  7. tomo366

TDI Wedding

18 Years Amazing!
  8. tomo366

3 diesels a Wedding and a BIG NH GTG

7” I always thought it was more than that? ;)
  9. tomo366

3 diesels a Wedding and a BIG NH GTG

Another year gone by!….sorry I missed the date….18 years now ? WOW!
  10. tomo366

Still have my 2015 Jetta SEL TDI ( Diesel Gate Car) wife‘s Daily driver now….only has 66k miles on it! Also have a 2014 BMW 328D Xdrive and a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland EcoDiesel ove them all all with low miles
  11. tomo366

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

DC Area….Timing Belt 2015 Jetta CVCA it doesn’t appear as if anyone out there anymore
  12. tomo366

3.0L Ecodiesel in a Passat?

Why would you want to! These engines have big problems! TDI is far Superior!
  13. tomo366

Bought my 2015 Jetta SEL TDI loaded 6 Speed Manual ordered for me by the Late Great Chris Farnham in Feb 2015 Chris Passed a month Later :(. Diesel gate dropped 6months later changing the TDI scene forever……Vw Paid me 8K to keep and a Long Warranty it was a no brainer for me!
  14. tomo366

U.S. Comeback?

I love the Car I bought it in 2017 as a CPO! it was an off lease Car and had been 7 miles from my home it’s whole lease at the time I bought a Maintenance warranty for 3 k it paid for itself put Brakes on it replaced the injectors and serviced for 3 years the Car is great I don’t drive much and...