Recent content by ToBiN

1. ToBiN

WTB GSW 2015 Manual

Sorry, haven't been on in a bit. Been out driving. ;) Contemplating selling my 2013 JSW. 2nd Owner, TDI/M6, Loaded, Leather Heated seats, Nav, Keyless start/entry, Convenience package, Panoramic roof, LED headlights, Clearbra on hood/fenders/headlights, Tinted windows, aluminum bumper protector...
  2. ToBiN

Fuel additives

I like BG products. I use DOC (Diesel) and MOA (gas) in all my oil changes. I was actually using MOA in my 2011 Jetta TDI before learning of DOC. I will look at my Seafoam bottles I have at the house and note the alcohol content. I hadn't even considered looking into that until you asked...
  3. ToBiN

Sold! 2011 jsw tdi 97k miles

Interested.... will look at pix tonight.
  4. ToBiN

2013 JSW LED Headlight installation

Difficulty: Hard For those that was plug and play, there are some LEDs that have the adapter integrated and are actually P&P, but they do cost $100 a pair. For those who are up to a challenge and want to save some $$ at the same time, keep reading. The LEDs I purchased were 9600 Lumens and 6k...
  5. 20200125_162136

20200125_162136

6. Led install

Led install

Done, installed and on in the middle if the day. You can see the color, they are 6k.
  7. Led install

Led install

Marked hot spots and horizontal light lines with tape before removing old headlight assemblies to ensure I would not have to re-aim the headlights after install. The car was not moved at all during this installation.
  8. Led install

Led install

Passenger side on the way back in
  9. Led install

Led install

Driver side on the way back in.
  10. Led install

Led install

I tape the fenders to prevent scratching the headlight on the way out.
  11. Led install

Led install

I tape the fenders to prevent scratching the headlight on the way out.
  12. Led install

Led install

Drivers side complete
  13. Led install

Led install

Adapter and LED in assembly
  14. Led install

Led install

Passenger side installed.
  15. Led install

Led install

LEDs installed behind defuser.