Recent content by toastyjosh

1. T

Wtb: Manual ALH Jetta or Golf

was not planning on selling it but let me know what you think. https://forums.tdiclub.com/index.php?threads/my-2door-03-golf.290123/
  2. T

Muffles express products

Yes Mine is 409ss, however i coated it with BBQ paint so I hope it last forever.
  3. T

Muffles express products

Same here its been very solid.
  4. T

My 2door 03 golf

Sorry have not been updated in some time. This year I got the timing belt done at konstruct performance in Santa fe NM. They did a good job. I bought the exhaust and down pipe from muffler express...
  5. T

Muffles express products

Sorry i spaced the update, I ended up buying the muffler express down pipe but they did not have the 2.5in so I had to go with the 2.1/4. Git everything on and mounted, fit great. Its loud now, not for the faint of heart.
  6. T

2022 TDIfest Discussion Thread

IT could be the Xray variant by then. I would second Colorado springs for a location!!
  7. T

2022 TDIfest Discussion Thread

I vote for Colorado, NEW Mexico.
  8. T

project: rally fever/ light bar

Smittybilt 2815 Smittybilt License Plate Light Mounts | Summit Racing
  9. T

Light 15 in wheel questions

Ok found these, ROTA Wheel Slipstream (15x7, 5x100+35mm, 57.1mm Hub)|Rota Rims|Discount Rota Wheel On Sale (wheeltech360.com)
  10. T

The stock 15 steel wheels are about 20lbs ish, does that sound right?
  11. T

I have bee looking at gravel wheels as well but there all around 17lbs...
  12. T

Thanks for that info. Currently I am running 215 on stock steel wheels, switching to the 215 from 195 lost some power and mpg. So I want to go back to the 195. I want to keep the 15s so I can keep the sidewall. 12.5 lb. Rim would be great.
  13. T

Thanks I looked at tire rack and could not find them in 15 in with a 5x100
  14. T

Do you have the specs on your rims? Thanks
  15. T

I am looking for light weight 15 in wheels in a 5x100 to fit my 2003 MK4 tdi golf. I have looked searched an bunch for stuff but I get lost in the offset and stuff. This is what I am looking at currently, there 12.5 lbs. https://www.ebay.com/itm/293920930720 Please advise