Recent content by tleader

1. tleader

FS 2011 Jetta SportWagen parts

Just the black surround piece. It is one piece from the seem right below the radio that curves around the gear selector area. no HVAC control and no silver piece or shift knob.
  2. Surround.jpg

Surround.jpg

3. Surround

Surround

4. tleader

Yes, if it's in good condition without any peeling?
  5. tleader

Looking for this black piece for the center console/dash.
  6. tleader

Colt cam vs franko6 cams

Used Frank many moons ago when I had my BRM. Bought the cam kit (bearing, etc.) from him and it worked out perfect. Installed with no problems and everything was shipped in a timely manner. No complaints from me.
  7. D04B83E7-CC2A-4808-97FE-5A1836EEA3EE.jpeg

D04B83E7-CC2A-4808-97FE-5A1836EEA3EE.jpeg

8. 9689D4C3-3086-4D34-9224-AF6EC5628C06.jpeg

9689D4C3-3086-4D34-9224-AF6EC5628C06.jpeg

9. tleader

Am I missing something, or is Darkside's DPF delete kit less than half the price of Rawtek's? Why is this the case?

I know he sells two different versions of the DP, so I would reach out via his website or via FB (I had better communication over FB messenger). If you buy the less expensive model, it will cost even less than what I paid for the whole kit. The smell is like any diesel from years ago before the...
  10. tleader

Am I missing something, or is Darkside's DPF delete kit less than half the price of Rawtek's? Why is this the case?

I used the Profidiesel kit and have had zero problems thus far. I bought the full kit with the mid pipe and it fit perfectly fine. Just needed to trim the one bracket for a tighter fit. I assume it's made that way so it can be tailored to each vehicle. I also bought the EGR delete too and...
  11. tleader

What did you do to your MkVI-A6 today?

Yes, even in completely stock form, it was struggling to get up to temp. I monitored the temp in my Polar FIS and through VCDS and the results were the same, low temp. Once the new thermostat was installed, no problems getting up to temp.
  12. tleader

What did you do to your MkVI-A6 today?

I replaced my thermostat, eliminated the EGR valve and EGR cooler, installed a DP and mid-pipe and eliminated a whole bunch of weight from those parts. Vehicle used to struggle to get upwards of 160 degrees, now its at a steady 200-205 while motoring down the road. Just waiting on my final...
  13. Pics

Pics

14. Center Console.jpg

Center Console.jpg

15. tleader

Delete Kit for 2012 Jetta TDI MK6

You can try this site, he has FB page too. It's an all in one kit, so no shopping around. https://ecodiesel-owners-canada-performance-parts.square.site/