Recent content by tkdcmpedude

1. T

Who got the payment from BOSCH?

My buyback was last year and my check came in about a week ago. Not sure what the hold up was on mine but thankfully I think I'm finally finished everything regarding this settlement now. -tkd
  2. T

New Research Paper implies Bosch's ECU as defeat device

Thanks for sharing the article, very interesting indeed. Ironically when I was reading this I was replaying some of my lectures of Operating Systems in my undergraduate degree course work. My degree was in Computer Engineering so many of the items in this article made sense of what the writers...
  3. T

Who got the payment from BOSCH?

Still have yet to receive my Bosch check but my father in law got his and his return of his car was after mine. So not sure when we will get the check but just waiting here. -tkd
  4. T

How long after buyback closing is a bank loan paid off?

The other morning to my surprise my Credit Union processed the check. This cleared the Golf off my account and they credited me the excess from my extra payment I made of what was the difference. That said I am now officially done. Here is to hoping all of you your fate changes soon. -tkd
  5. T

How long after buyback closing is a bank loan paid off?

My buyback occurred on 12/29/216, EFT Transfer on 1/3/17, another payment to lender on 1/10/17, and as of today lender received check according to tracking provided by VW Claims Line. Fingers crossed that everything closes out here soon. -tkd
  6. T

Timeline after offer is notarized?

I received notice today that I could schedule my appointment. I did the earliest available with the delearship I selected earlier in the process. Net result a turn in date is scheduled for 12/29/2016. I have this day off already so I was glad and relieved by that. I'll update the spreadsheet...
  7. T

Timeline after offer is notarized?

That's a good idea. I may do that this afternoon as I just uploaded my notarized offer paper work fifteen minutes ago. -tkd
  8. T

Offer Letter Just Received

I just got mine this morning at 4am PST. I will be going to the notary during my lunch and uploading late afternoon. Details: Uploaded Documents: 9/18/2016 Approved Documents: 10/18/2016 Letter Offer Date: 11/18/2016 Date Offer Received: 11/29/2016 Privately Financed.
  9. T

Offer with loan

As am I, my docs were approved one day earlier than yours. -tkd
  10. T

Troubles with VW's claims contractor

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I have experienced the same thing a number of times when calling the Claims Hotline. Yesterday alone I was hung up on twice with no explanation. I am not sure how to feel other than provide feedback stating that they have been very rude. Hope our...
  11. T

Offer Letter Just Received

I am happy for everyone else is getting information from the claims phone system. I have been trying to inquire this morning and was disconnected by agents twice. Finally with the third person which I warned her already I was not in a good mood since I had been already hung up on twice. She...
  12. T

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

Hearing the results from above is encouraging that I should be seeing mine here soon given that they were approved on 10/18. -tkd
  13. T

Offer with loan

Do you have any other stats such as when you uploaded files and when your initial approval of the uploads happened? -tkd
  14. T

Offer with loan

Yeah great news, now here is to hoping I can join that tally column soon, as my documents were approved on 10/18. =)
  15. T

Buy Back Spreadsheet - Track our buyback status

Your data really makes me hope something happens for me and my family soon because my docs were accepted on 10/18 and still waiting here. -tkd