Recent content by Tin Man

1. Tin Man

Electric vehicles (EVs), their emissions, and future viability

Exaggeration using made up counterarguments is what was offered, and was not equivalent to "clearly stated arguments." If so urgent, opposing a proposal to increase the market for used EV's, at least in theory, shows the true nature of their motivation wasn't global betterment, but Gore-ish self...
  2. Tin Man

I'm sorry, but I called the messenger's bluff and would yours if I cared. No-one here expects EV's not to replace ICE to some extent and even to a large extent if its not economic suicide or freedom killing. Letting poor people benefit from free solar electricity, which would benefit towards...
  3. Tin Man

Your abusive posts need to end.
  4. Tin Man

Distillation into different length hydrocarbon units is always the first step and leads to various fractions that include gasoline and diesel. Cracking is making long chains into smaller more useful chains. Its ludicrous to think that economically creating longer chains from gasoline so as to...
  5. Tin Man

The straw man cometh....
  6. Tin Man

Ha ha. I love Alberta and the Canadian Rockies.
  7. Tin Man

There are still good reasons to develop combustion engines: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hatav_Rdnno
  8. Tin Man

Yeah I guess "20 years" is another one of your exaggerations. Enjoy the 2.1% EV penetration while we can still afford even that. Let the peasants eat cake - no free solar electricity in public places for you!!! Mazda is slowly electrifying but I would wager is still developing ICE's. The...
  9. Tin Man

ICE development in front of our own eyes! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNFeUlnBypk
  10. Tin Man

Its still not about you.
  11. Tin Man

This really isn't about you nwdiver. Live long and prosper.
  12. Tin Man

Different subject. Sorry. Oh, and very flawed logic. Begging the question shouldn't be part of your argument. You need to take a break. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fallacies
  13. Tin Man

You really think this is all about you. Sorry, but its not.
  14. Tin Man

I'm playing a mental game of 'what if' while you are looking for a "solution" to a different problem. I don't care a whit about "surplus electricity" if we have unlimited solar energy covering the entire landscape and thankfully cheaper solar tech.