Recent content by tims944

1. T

1989 944 s2 TDI BHW swap!!!

I am happy to report she is back up and running after the rebuild, finally installed the hitch on her. replaced intercooler found a small crack in one of the seems. She should be making the 9 hour drive down to ohio again next weekend !
  2. T

hey im interested in this! shoot me an email or text

hey im interested in this! shoot me an email or text
  3. T

17964 - dealing with it long time, help needed

Maybe your check valve is bad..
  4. T

I have custom drop links. With heim rods. I'll try to find some newer pics to upload.
  5. T

Hey. Updates regarding ? / pictures.
  6. T

6 speed swap starter part #

I am not sold on Matt's setup. In my porache configuration I'm really trying to find something I can mix and match to make a good setup. My plan might be a Sachs SRE with a 964 clutch disk. Solid hub to pair with the dmf.. Expensive but well see I have a few options I'm looking over. Have you...
  7. T

6 speed swap starter part #

Hey guys so im gathering parts to try and work out something for a new clutch setup but i seem to find contradicting info for what 6 speed starter you need to run the 240mm clutch disk... is it a snub nose style or normal. part # would help as im trying to put pieces together to test fit etc...
  8. T

No start stuck in ohio !

Hey jr, yes was at nelson ledges. managed to make a new wire harness. and got it running unfortunately not sure what caused what first but the motor went 80miles on the drive home. at lik 75mph... just cut out.. found the belt with chunks and a bunch ripped off, tensioner jumped out of the mount...
  9. T

No start stuck in ohio !

Hmm alright hopefully a new crank sensor if I can find one will work thanks for the tip !! Anybody near or in Ohio have anything ??
  10. T

No start stuck in ohio !

Hey guys to the best of my knowledge a no crank sensor signal wouldn't stop a bhw from running but am I wrong ? Long story short blew out my clutch etc swapped it. Had pinched the starter- alt harness and crank sensor. Pulled them back out. Checked seemed very brittle. Tried splicing to patch...
  11. T

Weird problem runaway... excess fuel in motor ?

New tandem pump on. Car seems to drive same but no issues yet did 40.km. no fuel in the motor yet ! Now to drive 600 miles to porsche 944 fest !! Thanks guys.
  12. T

Yea so dumped pan had almost 8L total.. so at least 2.5 of fuel. Ripped out the pump last night. Also noticed some fuel/oil in the vacuum line leaving the pump. Ripped it apart looks like fuel is in both cavities... Ordered one overnight from kerma only place who was able to get it to me...
  13. T

Hey gyya hoping anyone can lend an ear on likely cause because I'm a rush and have minimal time to diagnose and or fix. So I had added a cheapo catch can to collect oil vs throwing into intake tract.. Yes bad I think will remove during current problem/fix I drained it out about 1500km...