Recent content by thomas wilk

1. T

selling Delvac 1, oil filters ... Raleigh, NC

Thank you very much to all of you who replied. I just want to give an update on what's left. - US spec left headlight (no fogs) - US spec right tail - GL springs and shocks - windshield wiper stack. - US spec instrument cluster from '00 manual Golf thanks, thomas tomek_wilk@yahoo.com [...
  2. T

Lrpavlo, I sent you an email. Wheels are yours. thomas tomek_wilk@yahoo.com
  3. T

PcolaTDI, 1 gallon of Delvac 1 and left tail are yours. Tail has no scratches and it is in perfect condition. Give me your email and I will send you my contact information. I will ship above items when I receive the payment. thomas tomek_wilk@yahoo.com
  4. T

therabbittree, you've got mail. thomas tomek_wilk@yahoo.com
  5. T

therabbittree, I actually have two gallons of Delvac 1 left. I edited original post and subtracted whatever PcolaTDI claimed. Yes, you can have all the items that you mentioned. I did swap my cluster for Euro unit. This cluster comes from '00 US spec manual Golf GL TDI. Right headlight and...
  6. T

Hi, I have recently sold my Golf GL TDI and I am cleaning my garage. The following items are for sale: - Delvac 1 (2x1 gallon jugs) $18 each (sold) - TDI oil filter, quantity 5, $5 each (sold) - 15" steel wheels used ~500 miles, look brand new, quantity 4, $10 each (sold) - instrument...
  7. T

MFA Cluster Conversion Installation Information

I was able to switch country code after all. I was using 07244 to recode the cluster which was getting rejected. 4th digit is no longer # of cylinders but Service Interval. 07204 worked fine and now my cluster shows temp in F. Thanks SVTWEB and others who contributed to this mod. thomas
  8. T

MFA Cluster Conversion! Pictures!!!!

I was able to switch country code after all. I was using 07244 to recode the cluster which was getting rejected. 4th digit is no longer # of cylinders but Service Interval. 07204 worked fine and now my cluster shows temp in F. Thanks SVTWEB and others who contributed to this mod. thomas
  9. T

Hi everyone, I just installed Euro TDI Sport cluster on VW Golf GL MY00. I've got the cluster from Joe. ALL MFA functions work correctly. Let me tell you, this is one cool mod. My favorite is the instantaneous fuel consumption. I missed that feature ever since I owned Audi 5000. I was able to...
  10. T

Installing e-code fogs - Plane Crazy, Hondo? need help

I can't believe that you guys tried to put those pins without sliding out the pink tab. Is it even possible? Once you slide the tab out they go in like butter.
  11. T

Installing e-code fogs - Plane Crazy, Hondo? need help

boratdi, I installed fogs on my Golf GL a few months ago. Let me know if you need help. I am the guy who parks across the lot from you. I ordered all necessary parts from pgperformance.com Nice folks. Tell them that you are installing fogs and they will send you all necessary hardware. parts...
  12. T

Installing e-code headlights

I've got my thumbweel switch (p/n 1J0 941 333 A) from PG Performance. I know that dieselgeek.com also carries them. I have e-code lights + switch but do not have schematic.
  13. T

I have a question about coding the new module. Did you have to convert miles to km to program correct milage as described in Bentley? Seems a little strange.
  14. T

euro switch

Yes, you can use 12V coming from pin NL on the back of the switch to power the fog lights. Notice that the whole current goes through the switch. Fog Relay is only used to disconnect fogs when hi beams are on.
  15. T

Leather handbrake group buy...

doc, I am interested. Count me in. thomas Raleigh, NC Gold GL TDI '00