Recent content by This_Fuggin_Guy

1. T

TDI Phase 2

I also take photos prior to dropping off my cars and I had the same issue when I picked up mine, also just 1 mile off. I immediately went in to talk to the manager and showed him the photos. He had me email them to him and said he would look into it. I haven't heard back from him. He did mention...
  2. T

TDI Phase 2

They gave me a 2018 Tig for my loaner, it was really nice. My girlfriend liked it so much she's considering one in the next year or so.
  3. T

TDI Phase 2

After putting more miles on the car after the Phase 2 fix, I am noticing better mileage than before. I previously stated that that I didn't notice any change in my mileage after the fix but now I am seeing a few more mpg. Nothing drastic but enough to notice. NOW, I don't know if this is due to...
  4. T

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Have a link for the coding instructions to change the throttle to linear??
  5. T

TDI Phase 2

Sorry, that was a typo, no Phase 3.
  6. T

TDI Phase 2

I've driven the car for 500+ miles since having the Phase 2 completed and so far I do not notice any difference in performance or mpg. I bought this car for the mpg and I drive like a grandma so if there are any performance changes, I prob wouldn't be the best source. But again, continuing my...
  7. T

TDI Phase 2

I had Phase 2 installed last week, but I have only driven the car about 50 miles or so. I don't notice a difference so far but again, I haven't driven the car that much.
  8. T

TDI Phase 2

Popping your dealership's cherry twice!:cool: Be sure to report back after the fix.
  9. T

Temps really affect mileage.....

Yeah, I've always notice a decrease in mpg between summer and winter in all my gas cars but at most 3-5 mpg not the 7-10+ mpg decrease I have noticed in my TDI.
  10. T

TDI Phase 2

Glad to see more people getting notified about the fix. I also received a letter in the mail from VWOA about the phase 2 fix yesterday.
  11. T

Temps really affect mileage.....

I was getting 39-43 mpg all winter long, mostly on the lower side of that spectrum. When I filled up a week ago, I got 48 mpg and on this tank, with temps over 60 every day, I'm on track for over 50 mpg. These are all calculated numbers, not what the dash says. All last summer I was getting...
  12. T

TDI Phase 2

You really think it wasn't the dealership that called me? Tinfoil hat much? HAHA It's 100% the dealership. I missed the actual call and in the voicemail they requested I call them back. I called them back at the dealership number, which I have saved in my phone and also the number they called...
  13. T

TDI Phase 2

Personally, I fail to see what the dealership has to gain by lying to me about this but I guess only time will tell.